If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process.
Divisional HR Manager Full Time I Management Corporate,
Minneapolis, MN, US
3 days ago Requisition ID: 2349
Responsible for the implementation of company policies and
directs and coordinates human resources activities such as
employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training and
employee services by performing the following duties personally or
through subordinates within multiple operations within the assigned
Region. HR experience in Agency or Staffing environment preferred
but not required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but
not limited to:
* Planning, organizing and controlling all activities of the
department. Participates in the development of department goals,
objectives and systems.
* Writing directives advising managers and supervisors of
Company policies regarding employment opportunities, compensation
and employee benefits.
* Advising management in appropriate resolution of employee
* Responding to inquiries regarding policies procedures, and
programs and conducts periodic audits of human resource activities
to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
* Recommending new approaches, policies and procedures to effect
continual improvements in efficiency of department and services
* Analyzing wage and salary reports and data to determine
competitive compensation plan and to ensure compliance and equity
within operation including the administration of the performance
* Maintaining in depth knowledge of legal requirements related
to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and
ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal counsel as
* Working with Corporate Training to ensure proper training is
completed for all employees. Ensure that manager/supervisor
complete the scheduled training for their positions.
* Planning and conducting new employee orientation to foster
positive attitude toward company goals.
* Administering benefits programs such as life, health, dental
and disability insurances, pension plans, vacation, sick leave,
* Preparing termination related documentation, and conducting
exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
* Ensuring compliance of government regulations (i.e.:
Affirmative Action, ADA, FLSA, etc.).
* Serving on Regional Safety Committee and ensures compliance
with Workers Compensation regulations and prepares appropriate
* Establishing and maintaining department records and reports.
Participates in administrative staff meetings and attend other
meetings such as seminars. Maintains department organization charts
and employee directory.
* Coordinating special events (i.e.: Picnic, Holiday
Celebration, United Way, etc.).
Laptop computer package. May be eligible for a company cell
Will be required to travel on at least a quarterly basis up to
15% of the time or as needed based on company and business
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
* Education and/or Experience - Bachelor’s degree (B.A.)
from college or university and four years related experience; or
nine years’ experience in the HR field or any appropriate
equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Physical Demands – While performing the duties of this
Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The
employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or
feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally
required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must frequently
lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision, distance vision and
* Work Environment – The noise level in the work environment is
* Language Skills – Ability to read, analyze and interpret
general business periodicals, professional journals, technical
procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports,
business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to
effectively present information and respond to questions from
groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
* Mathematical Skills – Ability to add, subtract, multiply
and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent
and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
* Reasoning Ability – Ability to solve problems and deal
with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only
limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of
instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule
* Computer Skills – Proficient use of Adobe Acrobat,
Microsoft Office products especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint,
and the ability to multi task between products.