Primary Location: United States-WI-WIBloomer
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as
application progresses, you will be asked to participate in
interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding
focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our
employees, and our
EasyApply on Indeed or Text MENTORJOBS to 97211, we have work
REM Wisconsin, Bloomer, WI. Direct Support
Professional/Caregiver roles available in Bloomer - we encourage
all interested candidates to apply.
* Casual positions as well
Calling anyone from New Auburn, Cornell, Barron, Eagleton and
Chetek to apply!
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or
this just sounds like the type of impact you want to make… we want
to hear from you!
Bring the right attitude; we'll train you for success!
If you are looking for a meaningful job where you can make an
impact in the lives of others, join our team of dedicated
Caregivers/Direct Support Professionals today!
This position provides services to people with disabilities
through assistance with activities of daily living.
* Errands to shopping or activities
* Transporting to medical appointments
* Enjoying recreational outings together
* Preparing meals
* Assisting with medication administration
* Personal hygiene and grooming
* Bathing and toileting
* Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
* Must be 18 years of age
* Valid driver's license in good standing for driving
* Successful clearance of local and/or state background
REM Wisconsin offers:
* Flexible, consistent schedules. Full and Part time schedules
* A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers
you could ask for
* Family-oriented environment, casual dress, meals provided
* A chance to make a difference in people's lives on a daily
* Paid time off, and benefits for full-time employee
* Paid training
* Holiday pay
* Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout
the nation-wide Network
* Employee discounts!
* A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as
We offer a rewarding work environment! REM Wisconsin is a
partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human
services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply