Domestic Relations Paralegal
Company: Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Taft is seeking a paralegal to support our Domestic Relations
practice group in Taft's Minneapolis office.
We are seeking a paralegal with 2+ years family law experience to
support our Domestic Relations team in our Minneapolis office. All
Taft employees operate under a "Client First" philosophy-in all
things, we seek to provide exceptional services to our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as a liaison between the client and attorney.
- Draft correspondence and routine pleadings.
- Coordinate the discovery process, including drafting requests,
working with the client to prepare responses, electronically
organizing documents for production, and reviewing incoming
responses for deficiencies.
- Prepare asset and liability summaries.
- Compile exhibits for motions and trials.
- Proofread briefs and memoranda.
- 2+ years related experience.
- Paralegal degree/certificate, or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and writing
- Ability to adapt to workplace stressors and competing
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- District and appellate court e-filing knowledge and
Taft is a State of Minnesota and City of St. Paul Affirmative
Action Employer as required in those jurisdictions. Taft is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. The information in this posting
presents general duties, tasks, and responsibilities but is not
intended to be an exhaustive listing.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Keywords: Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP, Minneapolis , Domestic Relations Paralegal, Legal , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!