Company: The Judge Group, Inc.
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Location: Eden Prairie, MN Description: What are the top 5-10
responsibilities for this position?
- Compare, analyze and recommended solution options engaging
business and delivery partners. Work closely with technology teams
and create deliverables that can enable engineers to start coding
- Teaming with Product Owners, RTE-s, and engineers, enable
feature grooming completion, drive roadmaps, design solution and
enable delivery by capturing tech debts, constraints,
considerations and options. Defining transitional and future
- Develop and maintain materials demonstrating the alignment to
enterprise practices, roadmaps, architecture artifacts, technical
designs, strategy documents and other technical artifacts
- Actively participate in technology fit review activities,
facilitate change and process improvement, collaborate with
multiple teams to drive continuous improvement for technology
solutions What software tools/skills are needed to perform these
- Sizing, deployment and delivery experience, preferred in 1 or
more of the following technologies - Kubernetes, NoSQL, APIs, Big
Data Technologies, NLP, MLP, graph, elastic search, RDBMS, SQL
Server, Azure or AWS cloud technologies and private clouds
- Experience in Event managed micro services architecture,
BRMS/Business Rules Engine in micro services based
- Security and performance evaluation experience for in house and
vendor products What skills/attributes are a must have?
Keywords: The Judge Group, Inc., Minneapolis , Solution Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!