Field Technical Support Technicia - 23-06657
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Position Title: Field Tech SupportLocation: Minneapolis, MNPay
Rate: $21/hour (+benefits)Duration: 12-month W2 ContractIndustry:
Information Technology - -JOB SUMMARYAn Account Support Field
Engineer will be responsible for resolving hardware and
infrastructure (servers, storage, and network) issues using system
analysis techniques and procedures in support of HPE customer data
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve issues within IT
infrastructure including HPE & Multi-Vendor Enterprise systems,
servers, storage, and networking.
- Understanding of a Data Center IT Operations environment and
the knowledge to use software tools to perform day-to-day functions
- Able to perform high volume/low impact tasks in an efficient
and knowledgeable manner.
- Provide installation and or break/fix support including
component replacement and hardware troubleshooting.
- Able to proficiently perform data center support tasks with
- Demonstrate hands-on practical knowledge of systems and
- Operational management tasks include working to resolve
escalations, and clearing blocking issues to enable continued
delivery of datacenter support activities. -Requirements
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN, with a valid driver license, car
insurance and mailing address.
- Able to work with a pallet jack and data center server lifting
tools. Must be able to lift to 40 lbs. and stand for extended
periods of time without assistance.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must have mechanical aptitude and ability to follow procedures
to make component level repairs using ESD best practices.
- Requires good understanding of the general/technical aspects of
- Must be familiar with basic Microsoft Office products.
- Must possess written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be organized and able to document daily activities.
- Ability to maintain successful communication and working
relationships with management, peers, and customers at all
- Ability to work both solo and within a team structure.
- Must be willing to work outside of standard business hours and
- Open to travel for out of state projects. -Experience &
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- A basic understanding of Storage theory, Server layout and
Network concepts is a plus.
- 1-3 years of technical experience is a plus.#CB
Keywords: Opptly, Minneapolis , Field Technical Support Technicia - 23-06657, IT / Software / Systems , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!