Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Title: Graph Developer
Location: Minneapolis, MN(Remote for now)
- 8+ years of professional experience building software
- Senior Developer needs to have graph database
experience/knowledge (Prefer Tiger graph).
- Cloud experience is required (GCP or Azure or AWS)
- Strong Spark / Scala programming
- Kafka experience is good to have.
- Good team player and open to learn any new tech stack.
- Strong Scala programming for processing of large volume of data &
SQL skills for data analysis and validation
- 1+ year of hand-on experience working with graph databases (i.e.,
neo4j, TigerGraph, Neptune)
- Adept with agile software development lifecycle and DevOps
capabilities - containers, cloud, automation, security,
configuration management, CI/CD
- Experience advising clients on Data Modernization initiatives.
Ability to deal with structured, semi-structured, unstructured and
- Expert knowledge in CI/CD solutions, such as Jenkins and
- Ability to follow policy requirements related to documentation
and other processes
- Experience working in an agile environment
Keywords: Apolis, Minneapolis , Graph Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!