Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer (remote), Experian Consumer Services
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Company DescriptionExperian is the world's leading global
information services company, unlocking the power of data to create
more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are
thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100
Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years
we've been named in the 100 "World's Most Innovative Companies" by
Forbes Magazine.Experian Consumer Services provides credit
education and identity protection solutions to consumers and helps
businesses manage the impact of a data breach. This group is
divided into two divisions; the Direct-to-Consumer team provides
these solutions directly to consumers while the Partner Solutions
team empowers companies to provide these solutions to their
consumers.Whether it is directly through our apps/websites or via
one of our partners, consumers now have direct access to valuable
credit education and identity protection solutions that help them
protect their personal information. We are also the leader in
Global Data Breach services, helping businesses for over 15
years.Job DescriptionExperian Consumer Services (ECS) Customer
Relationship Manager team is seeking a Salesforce Marketing Cloud
(SFMC) Developer. As the ideal candidate, you'll be highly driven
and organized, strive for operational excellence, and have a
customer-centric philosophy. You will be joining a team focused on
developing cross-channel customer journeys, establishing
rules-based creative messaging, developing and monitoring testing
scenarios. The scope of work includes working in partnership with
Program Managers and IT stakeholders to understand the business
needs and objectives and leverage your SFMC experience to design,
configure and develop the solution within the SFMC platform, not to
be confused with the Service Cloud platform. You thrive in
fast-paced environments and are a natural problem solver. You're
adept at research and management/stakeholder communications. You
conduct yourself confidently, professionally and respectfully with
colleagues at all levels and value building strong working
relationships throughout the organization.What You'll Be DoingAs a
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer on the Customer Relationship
Manager team, you will bring your experience in design, development
and execution of large-scale, customer-centric communications.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Developing emails, push, SMS, audience selection, trigger
qualification, suppressions, segmentation, building journeys,
customer lifecycle programs.
- Developing cross-channel communications using all modules in
Salesforce Marketing Cloud including but not limited to Email
Studio, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Content Builder,
Contact Builder, Mobile Push and Mobile Connect.
- Understanding the primary SFMC data model and
- Familiarity with various data extraction/manipulation
- Building and automating SQL based direct-to-consumer campaigns
using enterprise applications, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud
and Campaign Management Tools.
- Staying current with rapidly developing Salesforce
- Training and coaching internal teams on how to best use
Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Supporting center of operational excellence which includes
identifying innovation opportunities.
- Conducting data analysis and optimizing performance of slowly
- Developing ongoing improvements to campaigns and operational
- Conducting operational assessments and presenting
findings/recommendations to team members.
- Documenting data/process flows and QA validations.
- Gathering and translating business requirements into a
technology solution and implementing that solution in an accurate,
efficient and reliable manner.
- Liaising with cross-functional teams including Technical Teams,
Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing, Analytics, Web Operations,
Legal, and Marketing for continuous enhancement of Customer
Relationship Management marketing capabilities.QualificationsWhat
your background looks like
- 3+ years of email marketing experience at an operational level,
preferably in an ecommerce organization and focused on a
subscription/retention business model.
- Intermediate level of knowledge in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Hands on experience with enterprise Customer Relationship
Management/Database/ESP platforms working inside the tools to
execute cross-channel, data-driven campaigns.
- Hands on SQL and HTML experience.
- Experience and adherence to strong QA process.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in
non-technical, business terms in both written and verbal form.
- Experience with start to finish design and execution of
multi-channel direct marketing/Customer Relationship
Managementprograms and demonstration of strong follow-through
- Experience producing deliverables within a diverse, fast paced
environment, collaborating effectively across cross-functional
teams and juggling multiple projects and initiatives
- Enjoys collaboration with diverse teams & stakeholders.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge with Agile based project methodologies and tools
- Resourceful, self-starter who can identify and prioritize time
commitments in the absence of specific guidance.
- Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification is preferred.Perks
- Applicants must be legally able to work in the USA.
- Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
- This role can be 100% remote long term or you can work out of
one of our offices.
- Three weeks of vacation, five sick days and two volunteer days
(plus eleven paid holidays).
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a
bonus target of 15%
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code.
- People-focused culture where personal and professional growth
- Recognition and celebration of performance and
- Power to bring your whole self to work - where your differences
and values will be respected and celebrated.
- Employee Resource Groups set up and run by employees, for
employees. These networks build, celebrate, and further
understanding of the diverse identity and experiences within
Experian, in support of our commitment to diversity and
- International network of peers; mentorship programs.Additional
InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according
to EEO guidelines.Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving,
inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love
working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion
is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value
the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your
whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and
and it reflects what we believe. See our DEI work in action!If you
live in Colorado, Connecticut or New York City, please contact us
here for the salary range of this position (include this Job Title
in your email). In addition to a competitive base salary and
variable pay opportunity, Experian offers a comprehensive benefits
package including health, life and disability insurance, generous
paid time off including parental and family care leave, an employee
stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.Experian
U.S. employees are required to be fully vaccinated for
COVID-19.Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow togetherFind
out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here
Keywords: Experian, Minneapolis , Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer (remote), Experian Consumer Services, IT / Software / Systems , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!