Oracle Cloud Integrations Lead - Remote
Company: CGS Business Solutions - INC 5000 Company
Posted on: June 26, 2022
CGS Business Solutions is committed to helping you, as an
esteemed IT Professional, find the next right step in your career.
We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or
full-time opportunities in your area of expertise. We are currently
seeking Technical Professionals who are searching for challenging
and rewarding jobs for the following opportunity:CGS is currently
accepting resumes of a Cloud Integration Architect / Lead. This
role will be part of Cloud Services during the transition period
and will report to the Senior Director of Financial Systems during
this time. This person will be a highly qualified and highly
motivated Cloud Integration Architect with experience in using
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). The integration lead will be
part of the Enterprise Applications Group and will be responsible
for administering OCI platform and building and supporting
integrations between various disparate systems (i.e. Revenue /
Billing, Salesforce, Banks, other) to our financial system Oracle
ERP Cloud (Fusion). This is a user facing role where the
integration lead should be able to work with business users
- Development and administration of integrations using Oracle SOA
CS, JCS in OCI.
- Design and implement integration components between enterprise
- Design and provide hands-on development of cloud based and
enterprise integrations, leveraging Composites and API
- Work closely with internal and external partners to gather
requirements and design complex business application and data
- Translate business processes and requirements into technical
integration requirements and designs.
- Work and partner on other key initiatives including Oracle
Analytics Cloud, Salesforce, Business Intelligence / Analytics
Reporting solutions.Job Experience and Requirements
- Must have designed and implemented numerous integrations
between enterprise systems - ERP, CRM, Billing etc.
- Must be able to work with business users to understand
requirements and put together design specs before development.
- 7+ years hands on technical experience with building and
supporting integrations using web services and APIs.
- BA / BS or Master's Degree, preferably in Information
- Good understanding of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
- Understanding of PaaS services administration that Includes
SOA, JCS, DB.
- Knowledge of Integration frameworks offered by SaaS
- At least one end to end cloud SaaS / PaaS implementation
- Proven ability to develop and optimize integrated business
process technical solutions across disparate systems.
- Development experience using integration/orchestration platform
such as Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, Informatica and/or other comparable
integration platforms is essential.
- Requires hands-on experience working with Oracle Cloud
Infrastructure (OCI), Oracle Process Cloud Service (PCS), Oracle
SOA Cloud Service (SOA CS), Oracle BPM 11g/ 12c Suite, and/or
Oracle SOA Suite 11g/ 12c Suite (Service Bus, BPEL, BAM).
- Experience working with Oracle ERP Cloud (Fusion) is
- Extensive experience in a variety of technologies, including,
but not limited to: relational databases, web services (SOAP, REST,
WSDL, XML, and other API standards), API-driven design, messaging
patterns, and application development best practices.
- ADF Development experience is a plus.
- Provide deep technical expertise in Integration architecture
design, solutions selection and implementation, and continuous
- Other nice to haves: BI / Analytics, Salesforce, ERP, AWS,
- Development experience including end-to-end implementation
lifecycle to include requirements analysis, configuration, design,
build, test and go-live stages.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented; Adapt to projects
quickly with a can-do attitude.About CGS Business Solutions:CGS
specializes in IT business solutions, staffing and consulting
services. With a strong focus in IT Applications, Network
Infrastructure, Information Security, and Engineering. CGS is an
INC 5000 company and is honored to be selected as one of the Best
IT Recruitment Firms in California. After nine consecutive Fastest
Growing Company titles, CGS continues to break into new markets
across the USA. Companies are counting on CGS to attract and help
retain these resource pools in order to gain a competitive
advantage the rapidly changing business environments.
Keywords: CGS Business Solutions - INC 5000 Company, Minneapolis , Oracle Cloud Integrations Lead - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!