Sr. Frontend Software Engineer - REMOTE - Remote
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Bigtincan is an AI-powered Sales Enablement Automation Platform
that adapts to your sales process, delivering the right content for
selling, training, and coaching at scale across all devices.
Since our inception in 2011, Bigtincan has grown into a global
industry leader headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts with
offices in Glasgow, London and Sydney, Australia. We've partnered
with Apple, AT&T, and other technology leaders and are used by
the largest, most successful companies in the world such as Exxon,
Titleist, Guess Jeans, and Amazon to accelerate their sales and
marketing initiatives. Our award-winning platform is recognized by
Gartner as the only solution in their Sales Engagement Platform
category to meet all of their feature requirements.
More about the role and you
This is a Sr. Frontend Software Engineer role within our highly
collaborative, remote-first (before and after the pandemic)
Frontend Web team in the US. The team works primarily on the next
generation of frontend features at Bigtincan, building and
maintaining new experiences as well as an internal design system in
up-to-date React and Angular.
We are looking for a deeply experienced frontend engineer who has
ideally React or Angular, as well as a strong desire to support
design systems and tools that make frontend engineers more
effective. You have an eye for detail and enjoy bringing web design
to life through clean, reusable UI and elegant user interactions.
You want to be part of a diverse, fully remote team that values
empathy, curiosity, test-driven development, accessibility, and
- Develop components and documentation for our design system,
which is used by software engineers across the company.
- Work closely with designers, project managers, and developers
to advocate for accessibility.
- Ensure features and code perform as designed by helping build
out and maintain test coverage.
- Participate in and drive friendly and engaging code reviews
that support learning.
- Engage in internal tech talks and other training
- Identify opportunities to improve quality and performance of
- Help shape frontend best practices through documentation and
- At times act as a mentor for other engineers. This may include
providing one-to-one training, offering technical advice, and
reviewing the output of daily work activities.
What you'll need
- At least 3 year of professional experience writing components
in React, Angular, or Vue. Ideally, some deep experience in React
- At least 5 years of experience creating frontend experiences
and writing software.
- Strong knowledge of CSS3, SASS or CSS-in-JS libraries.
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to our growing team - We are
constantly evaluating our process and toolset to ensure we are
always working at our best.
- Fluency with unit testing - bonus points for experience with
React Testing Library and Jest.
- Keen eye for detail and enthusiasm for creating accessible user
- Ability to solve problems at the macro level - architecting new
features, refactoring code to improve codebases, and similar.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Appetite for working remotely, and demonstration of good remote
What is it like being part of the Bigtincan team?
As part of the Bigtincan family you will be trusted and supported
to achieve your career aspirations as we enable you to grow into
your very best self. You will join a motivated group of people who
value collaboration, each other, and delivering for our customers.
We care about our teammates and hold ourselves accountable to
maintaining an ambitious, warm and diverse culture.
Bigtincan is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity
in all forms. We do not discriminate based on race, religion,
color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
- Healthcare plan (medical, dental and vision)
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, public and floating
- Equipment provided (MacBook Pro or comparable machine)
- Work from home or other remote location within US timezone core
- Flexible training and development budget
- Life Insurance (basic, voluntary and AD&D)
- Retirement plan (401k) with employer match.
Keywords: Bigtincan, Minneapolis , Sr. Frontend Software Engineer - REMOTE - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!