Front End Developer
Company: Outsell Corporation
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPOSITION SUMMARYThe Front End Developer is
responsible for the front end development of our clients' customer
facing products, such as email and landing pages/microsites.
Responsibilities include creating templates using HTML/CSS, working
with logic and object-oriented languages (or prototype-based OOL)
- Develop and test efficient and reusable front-end code for
email, landing pages/microsites, and other products.
- Complete small to medium features/stories (each broken into
multiple tasks) independently.
- Identify and drive changes as needed for assigned
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Business Analysts, and Back
End Developers to deliver compelling products.
- Document code and procedure changes as well as bugs.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONSEducation and Experience:
- Two-year degree, or related certificate
- 2+ years of experience in a development role, as well as
experience with a CMS system and working in an MVC architecture,
testing Email templates with Litmus or Email on Acid, and working
under an Agile Scrum development methodology. Sitecore and C#/Razor
syntax is a plus; or
- A combination of education and experience necessary to perform
the essential functionsDemonstrated success in:
- Basic understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with email development and email client quirks
across various platforms is a plus
- Thriving in a fast-paced production related field such as an
agency setting or marketing division's front end
- Highly driven, detailed focused, and demonstrated technical
- Motivated by learning new skills, and goal oriented toward
accomplishing assigned objectivesWORK ENVIRONMENTDuties are
performed in a regular office environment. Physical requirements
- Sitting or standing at a desk for extended periods of time and
performing long hours of work at a computer.
- Perform in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented, and
collaborative work culture.
- Hear and speak effectively to communicate in person and over
the phone with people inside and outside the organization.
- Visual acuity to read computer screens and printed
- Manual dexterity to type on a keyboard and use a computer
mouse. Perform manual tasks such as handwriting, using hands to
search through files, reaching for supplies, and repetitive motions
such as typing and sorting.
- Lift objects, boxes of files and technology equipment weighing
up to 25 pounds.CORE COMPETENCIESLearning on the Fly
- Learns quickly when facing new problems; a versatile learner
who is open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for
clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find
solutions; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure
of anything.Customer Focus
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of
internal and external customers; gets first hand customer
information and uses it for improvements in products and services;
acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective
relationships with customers and gains their trust and
- Spends his/her time and the time of others on what's important;
quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many
aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a
goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.Drive for Results
- Charged by fast paced, result oriented work; can be counted on
to exceed goals successfully; steadfastly pushes self and others
for results. Personal Learning
- Pick up on the need to change personal, interpersonal and
managerial behavior quickly; watches others for their reactions to
his/her attempts to influence and perform, and adjusts; seeks
feedback; is sensitive to changing personal demands and
requirements, and changes accordingly.
Keywords: Outsell Corporation, Minneapolis , Front End Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!