Experienced PHP/Laravel Developer (Remote - Full Time)
Company: Stack Builders
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you looking to boost your professional growth in 2022? We're
looking for a motivated, creative, and resourceful PHP developer
who takes pride in their work and wants to continue to push the
software boundaries with us!
A job with Stack Builders means joining a diverse team of talented
and inspiring people while also having the chance to innovate while
impacting the world positively. Our goal is to unleash our team's
maximum potential. You'll work in a fast-paced and collaborative
environment with a passion for building great software to change
If this description has caught your interest, read on!
- Possess a deep understanding of PHP.
- Proficiency in Laravel.
- Experience with Vue.js.
- Familiar with Databases usage such as PostgreSQL.
- Deliver readable and testable code while meeting and exceeding
client expectations. We will be looking for a clean,
well-structured OOP code as well as test-driven development
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, and assertive
- Creative and pragmatic mind to develop innovative and unique
solutions to complex problems.
- Team leadership experience.
- Advanced spoken and written English skills.
- Availability to work full time with at least 4 hours of overlap
with the EST time zone working hours.
Nice To Have
- Experience with ElasticSearch and Kibana.
- Familiar with AWS cloud infrastructure
Some of the perks of working with us are:
- You can work from home and connect when the sun's up for
everyone on your team.
- People first: We provide you with a human-centered
- Challenging projects. We work with some of the most admired
- A strong learning culture. You'll have opportunities for 1:1
sessions with your mentor/manager.
- Regular pairing sessions. You'll develop high-quality code
while sharing knowledge with your team members.
- Opportunities for company-sponsored conference participation,
OSS contributions, tutorials, blog posts, and technical talks.
- Exceptionally talented and passionate coworkers.
- A Stack Builders community to support you and learn with
Sounds like something you'll be open to trying? Apply now - we hope
you join us!
Stack Builders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do
not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality,
gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or pregnancy.
You can learn more about us by visiting our website or taking a
look at our blog posts and tutorials.
Keywords: Stack Builders, Minneapolis , Experienced PHP/Laravel Developer (Remote - Full Time), IT / Software / Systems , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!