Posted on: April 10, 2021
At Perficient you'll deliver mission-critical technology and
business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most
recognized brands on the planet. And you'll do it with cutting-edge
technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's
biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as
well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity
to spread your wings, too.
We're proud to be publicly recognized as a "Top Workplace" year
after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfi
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Technical
Architect in our Minneapolis office located in Minneapolis,
The Technical Architect provides technology direction, ensures
project implementation compliance, and utilizes technology research
to innovate, integrate, and manage technology solutions. As a
Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to
identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more
projects; you will collaborate with some of the best talent in the
industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions,
participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients'
business needs. This role is considered part of the Business Unit
Leadership team and may mentor Junior Architects and /or
development team members.
- Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution
teams for implementation.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and
roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Work with application developers, users, operational
leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and
future operational data analysis goals. Recommend modern technology
stacks to meet those goals and help engineering teams migrate
towards their use.
- Collaborate with the customer's operations and technology
leadership on the future analytic goals of the organization, and
design a technical architecture to meet those goals. Participate in
configuring the architecture, and advise engineering teams on its
- Lead a work stream or act as a team lead and manage non-complex
components of the work plan/project.
- Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet
project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and
within project scope.
- Proven developer in the Java/OSS space with 10+ years of Java
application development experience
- Expert in technical leadership and providing architectural
vision on full lifecycle solution development engagements for
large-scale enterprise initiatives, including requirement analysis,
design, development, test and support.
- Ability to articulate complex technical issues and solution
proposals to all levels of client leadership
- Recognized as a subject matter expert for a given technology
- Strong consulting and communication skills
- Proven management, leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to work effectively with various organizations in
pursuit of technology solutions to business problems
- Self-starter that can challenge the status quo and their
- Expert knowledge of application development technologies,
including Java, SpringIO/Spring Boot, JPA/Hibernate
- Expert understanding of API, microservice, and integration
concepts and technologies, such as REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, message
queues, and integration patterns/frameworks
- Experience building distributed / service oriented /
microservice-style and cloud based architectures
- Solid knowledge and experience with databases (relational
- Experience with operational concerns (NFRs, PaaS offerings) and
- Strong triaging, debugging, problem solving and investigative
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
tools (e.g. git/github, Jenkins, Gradle/Maven, Artifactory,
CSS, Angular/Material, Bootstrap, React
- Familiarity with automated testing solutions
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using
- Experience with Agile task management tools (e.g. JIRA, Rally,
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering
or comparable major
Preferred Skills And Education
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and
managing off-shore teams.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with authoring, editing and presenting technical
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Minneapolis , Technical Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!