Company: Randstad USA
Posted on: February 25, 2021
- Contribute to software development activities by developing,
documenting, testing, modifying and maintaining new and existing
- Apply standard techniques, procedures, and criteria to the
development life cycle.
- Bring application(s) and technology expertise to the
specification and design development process.
- Provide technical expertise on assigned applications, to
include interfaces and interrelationships with other applications
- Receive technical guidance and day-to-day direction from
Software Engineers and Senior Software Engineers.
- Code, test and troubleshoot existing programs utilizing the
appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $57.05 - 67.05 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Analyze end user data and business needs to format final
product and assure user-orientation.
- Test and develop programming modifications.
- Utilize applications expertise to participate in the design
process as needed, then write new program code based on defined
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending
flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding
- Write and maintain programming documentation, as well as
operations and user guides (as required).
- Effectively unit test all code and programs prior to releasing
them to the quality assurance (QA) team.
- Resolve all unit test issues in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the QA team to identify test cases and
create/mine test data to enable a thorough test of all development
- Respond to all inquiries and issues in a timely manner as the
developed code/program moves through the testing process and
ultimately into production.
- Provide implementation/production support as required.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct
deficiencies based on consultation with end users, Business
Analysts and senior development team members.
- Provide input to prolong application life or recommend
- Confer with senior development team members to gain
understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing
- Assist in resolution of questions of program intent, data
input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and
- Evaluate and thoroughly understand complex interrelationships
between assigned applications and systems, such as whether a
contemplated change in one application would impact or cause
unwanted results in a related part of that application or other
- Proactively provide subject matter expertise regarding assigned
application(s) to other members of the technology and business
teams to assure understanding of interrelationships and
- Support the installation planning for application program
- Support the end-user and technical operations staff as
required. Assist senior development staff with the integration of
technology within and across the capability domains.
- Act as a resource to junior development staff regarding
technology, methodologies and standards.
- Proactively share knowledge and collaborate with development
team members, Business Analysts and Technology Operations to assure
quick and effective responses to customer needs (internal and/or
external). For Senior and Executive Levels:
- Strategically plan and prioritize software/solution releases
within planned release schedules based on enterprise business
strategy, business and technology need, and impact while assuring
appropriate scope, size and impact of releases to end users.
- Effectively plan all design, development and testing work to
assure the pre-determined release schedule is met.
- Provide strategic direction and operational leadership to a
team of highly technical employees.
- Develop and maintain an organization of high performing people
through effective hiring, coaching and rigorous performance/talent
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors--
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status.
Randstad USA, Registered office:--- One Overton Park, 3625
Cumberland Blvd SE, Atlanta, GA 30339.
RANDSTAD, HUMAN FORWARD and SHAPING THE WORLD OF WORK are
registered trademarks of Randstad N.V.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!