Fiber Splicer (New Hope, MN)
Posted on: September 17, 2020
Arvig All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran
status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or
other legally protected status.
New Hope, MN, USAFull Time
Join a growing, stable communications company and use your fiber
splicing expertise to bring our great services to customers. We are
building and installing services throughout Minnesota. Work with a
dedicated team who takes ownership in what they do!
We prefer the following:
- 1-3 years of fiber splicing experience
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving experience
- Experience in installation, repair, disconnecting of various
- Experience in working with construction maps
- Solid computer skills with email, Word, Excel, internet
- Ability and willingness to travel occasionally and to work
outside of normal business hours to get results
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with a
- AAS degree in telecommunications, electronics, or related is a
- Valid driver's license and clear driving record
We offer a great place to work, competitive pay, and great
Our people are our advantage. We may be biased, but we think
they're the best customer-focused, crazy smart, hard-working and,
above all, kind! We're a dedicated team of doers who drive
innovation, culture and our positive impact on the communities we
The best employees anywhere, that's the Arvig advantage. Discover
Find out more about us at arvigcareers.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
Drug screen required.
We are unable to sponsor H1B visas.
Keywords: Arvig, Minneapolis , Fiber Splicer (New Hope, MN), IT / Software / Systems , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!