Company: Intelligence Acquisition Group
Posted on: July 13, 2018
Job DescriptionDISCLAIMER TO ALL APPLICANTS:We understand this looks like a great position. It is. Please realize that we do not want to waste your time or ours. We review resumes in depth, including education, references checks and more. If you are not up for a rigorous and intensive process, and you are unable to backup your resume with skills, we ask that you apply elsewhere. Lastly, please learn more about us and the positions we place at www.IntelligenceAG.com. Please look at this list, and refrain from applying if any are true for you.
- You have no experience working in recruiting.
- You have less than 2 years in a recruiting role.
- You have a hard time staying extremely organized
- Have limited social media skills
- You are not comfortable selling initiatives and people Are you a recruiter looking for more? An opportunity that could be a game-changer for your career? POSITION SUMMARYIAG is currently placing for a relationship oriented, creative person that loves finding and placing great people in great roles. If you’re looking to make a big impact with your recruiting skills, and are motivated by growth, this is for you. We are a successful company that is well capitalized with deep, rich, smart leadership and a capability to back its claims. You may have found your next career move.Most of the recruiting world uses standard thinking and standard practices. That's not us. We are looking for someone who wants to take our recruiting efforts to the next level. Social media is just the beginning. Each year, we want you to place 30-40 positions in a variety of levels. You must be able to work with executives as easily as you relate to machinists and engineers.Look, we know this does not seem like a normal job description but lets face it, IAG is here to find someone great. Responsibilities
- Design and implement a strong social media presence
- Create Effective Job Descriptions
- Use all social media and LinkedIn ads
- Conduct phone and in person interviews
- Use LinkedIn and other sources to mine unavailable candidates
- Confidently make decisions about candidates to minimize leadership’s time commitment in new hire
- Build Relationships
- Work with Leadership to determine roles and responsibilities for new hires Education and Experience
- Skills before education. If you are good at what you do and have no degree, apply
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred but not required
- MUST have at least 2 years of experience as a recruiter
- MUST have social Media skills (you will be evaluated for creativity and strategy)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) & Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Etc.)
- Experience in manufacturing is a plus but not required POSITION SPECIFIC COMPETENCIESWRITING SKILLSYou must be able to write and create job descriptions. Writing skills are an important part of attracting candidates. You will be asked to provide examples of job descriptions you have written and used to recruit.INTERVIEWING SKILLSInterviewing candidates as well as managers looking for candidates internally is a crucial part of this role. You will regularly be meeting with people. It is crucial you can conduct an interview. Part of the process will include a mock interview of you conducting an interview.POSITION DEVELOPMENTWorking with our teams to develop roles and positions will be a key component in the job. You will be put into scenarios to test your ability to develop and create positions. You must be comfortable being creative and smart about filling new and current roles within the company.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets. Sitting, Standing, Walking, Kneeling, Bending, Reaching, Talking, Seeing, Hearing. Most importantly, shoveling through candidates and resumes.TRAVEL REQUIREMENTSUp to 25% Learn More about us and the positions we place at www.IntelligenceAG.comCompany DescriptionIntelligence Acquisition Group (IAG) was born out of this necessity for a new approach to hiring As one-time candidates ourselves, all of us have experienced the lack of careful consideration paid to us by traditional firms, and subsequently as business owners we have all felt the brunt of being sold solutions that are simply “acceptable” and end in failure. In essence, we’re making it our mission at IAG to uncover the unicorns of the business world and fit them with corporate partners who seek to truly enable their rare skillset.
Keywords: Intelligence Acquisition Group, Minneapolis, Recruiter, Human Resources, Rogers, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!