Senior Human Resources Generalist
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Trelleborg Healthcare and Medical is seeking a Sr. Human
Resources Generalistto join the team. The Sr. Human Resources
Generalist is responsible for working closely with senior HR
management to build and maintain a company culture centered around
engagement and productivity. This position works across many
functional areas including: payroll & benefits administration,
employee relations, onboarding, offboarding, policy implementation,
recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law
As a valued leader with Trelleborg, you will enjoy:
- Greater opportunity for impact
- Competitive compensation:
- Generous benefits package: Health, dental, vision, STD, LTD,
- Paid time off
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications,
or related field.
- 5+ years Human Resource related experience
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provides excellent customer service to our employee population
by acting as a resource to the workforce while modeling
Trelleborg's core values and acting as a champion of company
- Maintains employee records, data and reporting with the highest
degree of confidentiality.
- Contributes to the development and realization of department
goals, objectives, and systems.
- Supports recruitment efforts as needed by scheduling and
conducting interviews, administering assessments, arranging travel,
and maintaining the applicant tracking system.
- Assists in the development and implementation of policies,
procedures, and employee handbooks.
- Supports benefits administration, including employee
communication, enrollment, claims resolution, change reporting and
- Works with third party administrator for FMLA/STD leaves to
- Supports the development and maintenance of affirmative action
program; collaborates internally to ensure proper EEO-1 and
VETS-100 annual reporting.
- Actively participates in the planning and execution of
- Plans and facilities onboarding activities for new
- Partners with managers and supervisors on performance concerns.
Makes recommendations regarding discipline and termination.
Conducts investigations and exit interviews as directed.
- Maintains compliance with all federal, state, and local
employment laws and regulations.
- Creates and maintains work instructions for department
- Serves as a backup to other HR functions as needed.
- Other tasks or special projects as assigned
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues.
Conducts effective, thorough, and objective
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to managers
(e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, training
recommendations and disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work
relationships, build morale, and increase employee engagement and
- Assists international employees with immigration
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to
day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and
ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal resources
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures
tocontinually improve efficiency of the department and services
- Provides coaching and mentorship to HR Generalists.
- Action-oriented, strong interpersonal, organization and
- Strong communication, analytical and presentation
- Must demonstrate sensitivity and discretion with regard to
- Problem-solving mentality with a focus on continuous
- Ability to consult and lead people
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel,
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Trelleborg, Minneapolis , Senior Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!