Posted on: June 26, 2022
Our Opportunity:Chewy is seeking a dynamic Recruiting Manager to
join our team. This individual will to help us continue to build
incredible talent for this rapidly growing eCommerce business.
You're a full cycle recruiter who understands how to independently
source quickly and creatively, while always keeping candidate
experience top of mind. You're highly responsive to our candidates
as well as our hiring managers. You're incredibly skilled at
sourcing top-notch candidates in a variety of functions. We have an
incredible product offering and exceptional employees - you'll be
one of the key players in continuing our pattern of success by
finding and hiring the best talent.What You'll Do:
- Execute recruiting and pipe-lining plans
- Identify recruiting sources, assess new talent and develop
leading-edge methods to attract diverse talent.
- Conduct independent sourcing via social recruiting, networking,
job postings, cold calls, etc.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their needs in
order to identify the right talent; ensure goals are met.
- Ensure a phenomenal candidate experience.
- Juggle multiple priorities with finesse.
- Manage a consistent, high volume flow of qualified candidates
through active and passive sourcing methods.
- Develop pipeline of candidates in niche areas as determined by
market needs and business strategies.
- Participate in Campus Recruiting.
- Conduct candidate reference checks striving to raise our hiring
bar with each new recruit.
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle;
regularly communicate status and results.
- Propose and implement ongoing innovations and improvements to
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at
- Regularly connects with new hires to ensure a great candidate
experience translates Leads HRIS and Time and Attendance system
implementations within corporate and field offices as
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.What
- Minimum 10 years of relevant recruiting experience.
- Successful track record of direct sourcing candidates.
- A strong knowledge of, and experience with, outside recruiting
resources including social recruiting.
- Experience with technical and corporate recruitment
- Expertise in working with an ATS.
- Strong project management and agency management skills.
- Outstanding networking and communication skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven
ability to take initiative and build strong productive
- The ability to independently manage multiple competing demands
and to constantly reprioritize.
- An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in
fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Savvy with the latest tech and tools.
- Position may require travelWhy Chewy Customer Service?It's not
just about us. It is also about what you get. That's why in Chewy
Customer Service, you are empowered to become your best.
- YOU BELONG: Chewy is a place where you can be your authentic
self. Our pet parents and partners are from everywhere-different
places and different walks of life. It is what makes them unique.
Likewise, Chewtopians are empowered to bring their perspectives to
deliver on our mission!
- YOU CAN GROW: Our culture is for those who thrive on delivering
results and becoming your best - no matter your role or
- YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE: You are encouraged to be curious,
ask questions, bring ideas forward, and act like an owner in
everything that you do.
- YOU WILL GET SUPPORT: When you join Chewy Customer Service, you
will have ongoing training and development, resources, and
opportunities to become your best.
- YOU WILL GET REWARDED: Chewy has you covered when it comes to
competitive wages, medical & dental insurance, 401k, and happy
hour. Of course, the biggest perk is the ability to work together
with other smart, driven, and passionate Chewtopians who are making
an impact each day.Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We
value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you
wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for
employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com.
regarding information collected from job applicants and how we use
Keywords: Chewy, Minneapolis , Technical Recruiter, Human Resources , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!