Warehouse - Supply Chain $22-24/hr
Company: Interim HealthCare Staffing
Location: Spring Park
Posted on: June 25, 2022
0.53Interim Healthcare Staffing is looking to add a Warehouse
Supply Chain Specialist to our team in the Minneapolis, MN
area!Schedule: Monday - Friday, every other weekend, 3rd shift,
11pm-7:30am Location: St Louis Park, MN (ON THE BUSLINE!!!)Starting
rate: $22-24 per hour, depending on experience!Job Summary:The
Supply Chain Worker coordinates, organizes, and oversees all
activities involved in the identification, acquisition, production,
and distribution of the company's goods.
- Collaborates with other departments and stakeholders to
identify and maintain resources needed to establish and provide an
effective supply chain.
- Establishes performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or
evaluation of factors affecting the supply chain.
- Develops and maintains detailed inventories of materials and
supplies located in the company, at sites, and in the factory.
- Maintains required quantity of supplies and materials to
- Analyzes current inventories and procedures; suggests
improvements to increase efficiency of supply chain and
profitability for the company.
- Develops policies to increase efficiency throughout the supply
chain while ensuring quality and safety; implements subsequent
changes to processes.
- Identifies optimal shipment and transportation routes with
attention to consolidation of warehousing and distribution.
- Assesses the need for material-handling equipment and staffing;
makes recommendations to ensure efficient loading, unloading,
movement, and storage of materials.
- Negotiates prices for raw material and delivery with suppliers,
vendors, and/or shipping companies.
- Participates as an advisory member of the product development
team, providing information and guidance on availability and cost
of supplies and materials.
- Acts as part of the team coordinating engineering changes,
product line extension, or new product launches to ensure timely
and orderly material and production flow transitions.
- Monitors the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability
to meet quality and delivery requirements; identifies and qualifies
new suppliers in collaboration with other departments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven
ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with
vendors, suppliers, shippers, and customers.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of company products and logistics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
software.*This position will require passing both a background and
drug screening*Company OverviewInterim HealthCare is America's
leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We
offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career
opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further.
We offer the security of working for an established company.
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to
great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices
across the country. That kind of stability combined with our
commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career
partner.Interim Healthcare is the nation's oldest healthcare
franchise company and has been providing quality care in the
Minnesota and nationally for over 50 years. That kind of stability
combined with our commitment to integrity and quality care makes us
your perfect career partner.Benefits
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental CoveragePandoLogic. Category: Logistics, Keywords:
Supply Chain Specialist
Keywords: Interim HealthCare Staffing, Minneapolis , Warehouse - Supply Chain $22-24/hr, Human Resources , Spring Park, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!