Human Resources Assistant ($20.00 - $22.00)
Company: Koch Trucking
Posted on: May 16, 2022
New to Human Resources and interested in growing the foundation
of your HR knowledge and experience? Come join our team as our
Human Resources Administrative Assistant located in Golden Valley,
MN!Hourly Rate Range: $20.00 - $22.00 (negotiable based on
experience)Who are you?You are applying to this position because
you know that the administrative skills you will bring to the table
will be extremely impactful to helping keep HR processes running
smoothly. You are a collaborative and well organized self-starter
who understands the importance of confidentiality and customer
service. Bonus points if you are already some familiarity with HR
policies and practices!Why work for us?
- Medical coverage through the LARGEST nationwide network!
- HSA with a generous company match!
- FREE online medical and mental healthcare for you and your
- 401k contributions upon hire with immediate company match!
- 6 paid Holidays + 3 Floating Holidays (take a day off for your
- Generous Paid Time Off accrual!
- Let us thank you for your hard work with an annual bonus!
- Work with fun and experienced HR team that will support your
growth as an HR professional!What does this job look like daily?
- Primary contact over the phone and through email for HR related
questions for the organization, including payroll, benefits,
rewards, performance, time and attendance, and general HR.
- Respond to employment verification requests.
- Manage the Driver termination process.
- Manage the termination of employee benefits.
- Maintains electronic files in HRIS.
- Download, audit, and upload account files for our HSA and FSA
- Administer for our COBRA process, serving as point of contact
for COBRA third party administrator.Knowledge and Skills to be
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or related
field, or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of HR or Office Administrative role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including
Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- High attention to detailKoch Trucking is a family owned
business, and transportation industry leader, that is continuing to
experience outstanding growth! At Koch you will benefit from a
company that promotes a friendly, casual, and diverse working
environment. Not only will you have the opportunity to grow and
enhance your career through professional development and access to
current technology, but you will also have access to robust
benefits, competitive pay, and a culture that promotes mental,
physical, and emotional wellbeing through several wellness
programs. Koch Trucking: Family owned, Driver Focused
Keywords: Koch Trucking, Minneapolis , Human Resources Assistant ($20.00 - $22.00), Human Resources , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!