Location: South Saint Paul
Posted on: January 16, 2022
> > > $1,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Health, Wellness, and Retirement benefits
- Bonfe PAID employee monthly healthcare premium
- GENEROUS 401k match after first 6 months of employment!
- PAID training and career development opportunities.
- A FAMILY. This is last on the list because it's most important.
We care about our team and expect you to bring that same CARE when
you join us. We do a lot more than just work together. You'll build
life-long friendships at Bonfe.
Who We Are
Bonfe is a family owned and operated business specializing in
residential plumbing, heating, cooling, drain clearing, and
electrical services. You've probably seen our trucks and our ads.
What you don't know is what it's like to be a part of a team like
this. How much you feel appreciated when you don't cut corners. How
much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to
have customers rave about you and demand that you're the only
technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you
truly are the best.
People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us
because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and
opportunities to excel.
What We DoWe are a team of home service experts who go the extra
mile to ensure peak performance for your home's plumbing, heating
and air conditioning and electrical systems.We DELIVER on our core
PLAY TO WIN!
DOES THE RIGHT THING
- Designing and implementing overall recruiting strategy
- Conduct interviews using reliable recruiting and selection
tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Develop and update job descriptions and specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media,
- Screen applicant resumes and job applications
- Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills,
experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees
- Apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to
the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential applicant
relationships during the selection process
- Promote company's reputation as a "Best Place to Work"
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Human Resources
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
(structured, competency-based, stress, etc.)
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house
recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone
interviewing, reference check, etc.)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (work samples,
psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc.)
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human
Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging -
you have just the right amount of skill and experience.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job - make
this career move and find exactly what you're looking for. You will
work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and
customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success
of the company.
Any offer extended to a candidate will be contingent upon
successful completion of pre-employment drug and background
screening.Bonfe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Bonfe, Minneapolis , Recruiter, Human Resources , South Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!