Human Resources Specialist (Employment Law)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Seeking an HR professional for a Law Office in downtown
Minneapolis! Seeking someone with 2 + years of HR experience.
Experience around employment law and knowledge regarding HR
policies and procedures surrounding hiring and terminating
employees would be a huge, PLUS!--
- Manage HR tickets which consist of employment related questions
from their clients
- This role supports their external clients with any and all HR
related questions they may have (the firm specializes in employment
- Some questions may include: If I want to terminate this
employee, what documents do I need them to sign? If a current
employee does not want to comply with our mandatory COVID
vaccination, do we have the right to terminate their employment?
What special accommodations do we need to offer an employee if they
have missed X number of days due to a medical related issue? What
does being an at-will employer mean?
- Someone who wants to work with multiple organizations and
provide HR knowledge and support would be ideal for this role!
- All questions that cannot be answered will be escalated to the
attorneys to answer--Additional Info:
- Pay range:--$55-65K--
- Schedule:--8am-4:30 pm Monday - Friday
- Location: 100% in office--
- Type: Direct hire w/ FULL BENEFITS--We are an equal opportunity
employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment,
hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to
race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all
qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a
manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of
Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Ultimate, Minneapolis , Human Resources Specialist (Employment Law), Human Resources , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!