Customer Service Representative Bilingual I- French
Company: van Wagenen Financial Services
Location: Eden Prairie
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Overview: At van Wagenen, we believe it's not just about the products and services we provide-- it's about continuing to change the way business is done. Which is why since 1934, we've provided customers with auto and mortgage insurance solutions that streamline their businesses so they can be more efficient, productive, and profitable. Our superior products, innovative monitoring solutions, and compliance expertise help lenders mitigate risk while freeing them from time-consuming tasks-- so they can focus on what they do best, lending. Located in a new facility in Eden Prairie, van Wagenen is committed to engaging our employees in the community with a robust volunteer program (we pay for 2 volunteer days per employee every year). One of our core values is Social Responsibility and we take it seriously! Our benefits start the first of the month following 30 days of employment and include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability programs, 401K and competitive Paid Time Off. We also offer Wellness and Education reimbursement programs. Summary/Objective The Customer Service Representative Bilingual I serves as the primary contact for customers, agents and clients in the US and Canada. The Customer Service Representative determines appropriate action to be taken using knowledge of products and services, while maintaining quality, productivity and time-service standards. Essential Functions
- Talk with customers, agents and clients by phone and/or web to answer insurance related questions regarding the customers account. Follow-up will be needed to ensure accuracy of information, timely response and outstanding customer issues. These calls will be both in an inbound and outbound fashion.
- Assist customers with problem resolution to ensure all insurance requirements are met and verifies and enters correct information into the computer using company guidelines
- Process policies and related document to ensure accurate and efficient flow through the appropriate processing system
- Provide assistance to other departments when workload dictates
- Consistently achieve departmental standards of productivity and accuracy
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of the facility, computer system, programs, customer and client information
- Complete additional duties as assigned
- Physical attendance is required at worksite Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Full-time position Schedule Tuesday thru Saturday, between the hours of 10:30 am 7:00 pm. Required Education and Experience High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) and at least six months of related experience. Fluent French as well as English Preferred Education and Experience Ability to type 30 wpm and use a 10 key as well as general knowledge of Database software, Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software. Services: Mortgage Insurance Tracking, Lender Placed Hazard, Lender Placed Flood, Lender Placed Wind, REO / Foreclosure, Vehicle Insurance Tracking, Collateral Protection Insurance, Blanket Single Interest (VSI), Repossession Claims, and Total Loss Claims Culture: We are a diverse organization, which we are very proud of. We also have a nice mix of long term / tenured leaders and newer leaders who bring fresh ideas. We are very committed to promoting people from within whenever it makes good business sense. We have been described as having a family feel and recently a new leader said the environment felt like a non-profit in that we are very collaborative rather than being a more competitive corporate environment. We have lots of nice programs for our associates such as a strong volunteer program with monthly half and full day events that associates can attend paid! We have an associate events committee who plan monthly events as well. We have gym reimbursement and wellness activities. We have a nice employee lounge area with an open market concept similar to a Target self-serve model.
Keywords: van Wagenen Financial Services, Minneapolis , Customer Service Representative Bilingual I- French, Hospitality & Tourism , Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!