PT Merchandiser- $500 Sign On Bonus
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Join our Merchandising Team at Bernick's! If you enjoy working in a fast pace work environment, where customer service skills are essential, this is the PERFECT career opportunity for you. We are looking for a candidate who is interested in working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in the Dresser, Hudson, New Richmond, WI area.
Merchandisers provide our customers with exceptional merchandising services. By restocking, rotating, facing, and removing outdated product, Merchandisers neatly organize store shelves, coolers, and design creative displays. You may work with our customers in convenient stores, grocery stores, or other large customer accounts.
By partnering with Bernick's Team Members, you will coordinate deliveries and merchandising schedules, as well as, provide feedback on competitor activities and best practices. You may be responsible for your own transportation to and from locations or you may ride along with one of our Drivers.
Merchandising Team Members:
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Work well independently and as a team
- Effectively communicate with Team Members and customers
Strong Candidates are able to:
- Valid Driver's License
- Diving record which meets Bernick's standard
- Regularly lift and move product weighing 50-165 pounds
- Repetitively bend, lift, twist, while moving product about
Hours of this position: Part-Time (15-20 hours per week)
- Friday, Saturday, and Sundays
- Friday, 9:00AM to completion
- Saturday, 9:00AM to completion
- Sunday, 9:00AM to completion
Bernick's Team Members receive competitive wages and perks: Bernick's provides Team Members with proper uniforms and apparel to wear, as well as, access to complimentary pop, water, and coffee during their shifts. Team Members are able to earn discounts on Bernick's products, gift cards, and branded apparel.
Keywords: Bernick's, Minneapolis , PT Merchandiser- $500 Sign On Bonus, Hospitality & Tourism , Dresser, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!