Company: Blackhawk Network
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: July 13, 2018
About Blackhawk NetworkBlackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAWK) is a global financial technology company and a leader in connecting brands and people through branded value solutions. Blackhawk platforms and solutions enable the management of stored value products, promotions and rewards programs in retail, ecommerce, financial services and mobile wallets. Blackhawk's Hawk Commerce division offers technology solutions to businesses and direct to consumers. The Hawk Incentives division offers enterprise, SMB and reseller partners an array of platforms and branded value products to incent and reward consumers, employees and sales channels. Headquartered in Pleasanton, Calif., Blackhawk operates in 26 countries. For more information, please visit blackhawknetwork.com, hawkcommerce.com, hawkincentives.com or our product websites GiftCards.com, giftcardmall.com, GiftCardLab.com and OmniCard.com.OverviewWe are seeking Merchandisers for our Main Street Solution team to service multiple stores in the following assigned market:
Route: MN, St. Paul North (St. Paul, Still Water, Blaine, Oakdale, New Brighton, Maplewood, Cambridge, Forestlake, Roseville, Shoreview, Arden Hills)
Main Street Solution's primary focus is merchandising gift card product and various product lines in multiple retailers nationwide. We pack out product, set to plan-o-gram, report out-of-stock, place shelf tags, conduct resets and install new fixtures. We build relationships with Retail Management and provide customer's shopping guidance of our product lines we merchandise.
Join the Main Street Solutions' Merchandising TeamResponsibilities
- Complete all assigned projects within designated territory
- Participate in weekly conference calls
- Complete all call report questions and take pictures of completed work via tablet
- Build and develop strong relationships/partnerships with Retail Store Management at each account
- Complete all types of merchandising activities
- Installs (set and build)
- Resets (read and understand Plan-o-grams)
- New item Cut-ins
- Signage Placement
- Conduct inventories and process returns
- Cover stores outside of designated territory on as needed basis and/or vacation coverage
- Ability to use web portal reporting systems from home computer and wireless tablet
- Merchandising and/or retail experience.
- Work 10-18 hours on average per week. Hours will vary
- Able to travel 30-60 miles radius around home market
- Experience with computers, smart phones, IPads, etc.
- Must own home computer and have internet access
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and work in fast-pace environment
- Strong work ethic, be pro-active and ability to overcome obstacles
- Reliable car, car insurance, valid driver license and excellent driving record
- Bending, squatting, extending arms upward and downward, standing for long periods at a time
- Lifting and/or transporting boxes up to 30lbs.
- Ability to move fixtures on wheels
- Read and understand directions and instructions on IPADS or Smartphones
Keywords: Blackhawk Network, Minneapolis, Retail Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism, Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!