Full & Part-Time Restaurant Team Member
Company: Burnett Dairy Cooperative
Location: Rock Creek
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Burnett Dairy Cooperative - Bistro Associate Position Title:
Bistro AssociateDivision: Dairy DivisionDepartment: BistroStatus:
Non-Exempt, HourlyClass: Sales WorkersSupervisor: Bistro
ManagerSupervises: N/A Position Purpose: The Bistro Associate
supports the operation of the Bistro. The Bistro associate greets
customers, takes orders, and prepares orders. Keeps the coolers
well stocked, the Bistro workstations clean and sanitized, and
handles all customer transactions in a courteous manner. Prepares
cheese trays, pizzas, and sandwiches, and invoices customers for
all orders. This job requires steady standing and some lifting.
Must be able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced work
environment. Primary Accountabilities/Responsibilities:
- Stock, organize, and rotate product to ensure it is available
and appealing for customers.
- Unload cheese from pallets and carts.
- Accurately complete customer transactions including weighing
cheese, operating the cash register, and making change.
- Slice meats and cheeses and stack on trays per customer
- Assemble pizzas, wrap, and place in the cooler per
- Invoice customers for cheese orders using computer system.
- Smile and greet customers, answer questions regarding the
product. Consistently display helpful and positive attitude.
- Clean and maintain Bistro area before, during, and at the end
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance.
- Follow all safety guidelines including the use of required
personal protective equipment to ensure health and safety of self
- Unload product from truck deliveries.Additional
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- All other duties as appropriate for this positionJob
- Availability requirements include; days, evenings, weekends,
- Regular and dependable attendance is required
- Good verbal communication skills and legible handwriting
- Ability to function in an active and demanding work
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Cash handling experience and ability to make changePhysical
- Frequently lift/push/pull/stack up to 30 pounds; Occasionally
lift/push/pull/stack up to 45 Pounds
- Stand on feet for entire shift
- Repetitive Motion; frequent use of hands
- Frequently required to bend, climb, kneel, stoop, and
- Slip-resistant shoes required
- Black slacks or jeans (does not include sweats or yoga
- Company logo t-shirt provided
- Hair must be neat and clean, hat required While this job
description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job
requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or
remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as
necessary. Associated topics: clean, cleanliness, cookware,
lavavajillas, lavaplatos, sanitation, service assistant, stock,
Keywords: Burnett Dairy Cooperative, Minneapolis , Full & Part-Time Restaurant Team Member, Hospitality & Tourism , Rock Creek, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!