Cafeteria Workers and Cooks $17.50-$18.50
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Food Service Assistants
Are you looking to continue you career in food services but would
like to have your nights and weekends back? Look no further!!
Indrotec has partnered with the Minneapolis School District
Nutrition Services department. At the Minneapolis Schools, we
believe in nurturing ALL students through access to good quality
- Monday - Friday
- No overtime, weekends or holidays
- Weekly pay Great Benefits once converted
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Food Service Assistant $17.50 per/hr
- School Cook $18.50 per/hr (experience needed)
- Previous cook experience required
- Carry Objects, Lifting Floor to waist level
- Lift/Carry - 21 - 50 lbs,
- Pass a criminal background check
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Food service experience helpful
- Reliable Transportation
- A friendly and helpful demeanor
Post Date: 09.10.2023
Salary: $17.50 /hr - $18.50 /hr
Interested in this Job?
You're on your way to a new career!
Contact an Indrotec Consultant at 612-###-#### to schedule an
interview. Associated topics: baker, cocinera, cocinera de la
preparacion, complimentary, food prep, maker, prep, sandwich,
Keywords: Indrotec, Minneapolis , Cafeteria Workers and Cooks $17.50-$18.50, Hospitality & Tourism , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!