Posted on: May 28, 2023
Do you enjoy cooking and baking? Do you want to take your skills
to the next level and gain hands-on experience? We're hiring a
Full-Time Cook here at Praha Village! No senior care experience is
necessary. We'll train you for this position where you will gain
valuable skills. Your passion for cooking nutritious and appetizing
meals will be highly valued by our residents. Join our team today
and make a positive difference in our residents' lives!This is a
Full-Time, benefit eligible position available working a varied
schedule including every other weekend and holiday. We are offering
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Tuition Discount Opportunities/ Scholarships/ Student Loan
Forgiveness (site specific, ask for details)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403(b) or 401(k) with employer match
- Healthcare, dental, health savings, vision, life, disability, &
flex spending options for Full-Time employees
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance for Full-Time Employees
- Employee Discount Program
- Longevity Recognition, Paid Volunteer Time, and Mentorship
- Collaborative and Inclusive Work Culture
- Employee Assistance Program with free confidential
counseling/coaching for self and family members What does a Cook
- Deliver exceptional service to residents by providing fast,
friendly and excellent customer service to all guests.
- Prepare and cook all meals to ensure adherence to recipes and
- Observe and report on low stock or high-demand choices.
- Observe and report on resident change of condition or changes
- Participate in meetings and required training to maintain
regulatory standards of food service at the community.
- Inspect kitchen for conformance to government and company
safety and sanitation requirements.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.What does a Cook require?
- Prior commercial cooking/ food preparation experience
preferred, but not required. Well train you!
- Must be able to read and follow recipes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment and stand
for length of shift.
- Prior dining/ serving experience or baking experience a
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a background
check.Location: Praha Village is a part of Cassia is located in the
South Metro. Address: 1100 1st Street SE, New Prague, MN 56071About
Us:Cassia is a faith-based, nonprofit organization with over 200
years of experience caring for those in need. Our Mission is to
foster fullness of life for older adults in the spirit of Christs
love. We take pride in providing compassionate care for our
residents by embracing our eight values and service standards:
Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity,
Respect and Collaboration.At Cassia, you will be empowered to
foster fullness of life for those we serve. Cassia will support
your career goals and celebrate your passions. If you are seeking a
career experience where you will have fun, be challenged, and
recognized for your individuality, Cassia is the answer. I AM
Cassia... Are You?#Cassia#LI-DNICassia is an equal employment
opportunity/affirmative action & veteran friendly employer.Powered
Keywords: Cassia, Minneapolis , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Carver, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...