ATTENDANT, CATERING (ON-CALL)
Company: Bon Appetit
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a on-call ATTENDANT, CATERING
- Location: St Olaf College - 1520 ST. Olaf Ave Northfield, MN
55057. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: On-call schedule available; open availability
preferred. Hours and days may vary; more details upon
- Requirement: Previous Catering Attendant experience is a plus!
Willing to train!
- Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19
vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where
permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this
location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must
meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or
other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status
will be considered.
- Starting Pay: $17.00 per hour *Internal Employee Referral Bonus
AvailableWe Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
1113406. The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that
helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions: Diversity of thought and
inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to
start your journey with us today!Are you looking for a job with
competitive wages and benefits, one in which you can learn and grow
while making a difference in the world? We're hiring! Bon App--tit
Management Company operates more than 1,000 caf--s around the
country for corporations, universities, and museums, as well as a
few dozen public restaurants. We've led the industry in socially
and environmentally responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood
to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from scratch using fresh,
local ingredients.Learn more about careers with Bon App--tit: Job
Summary: Delivers and serves food at scheduled functions under the
supervision of the catering captain. Ensures the accurate execution
of all events during his/her shift. May drive a catering delivery
truck. Sets up and serves at functions; cleans event area during
and after events; breaks down the setup and leaves the area neat
and clean; returns leftover food and equipment to the catering
facility in a timely manner. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles and delivers all food and supplies for catered
functions to their scheduled locations.
- Logs and maintains food temperatures.
- Arranges tables and decorations.
- Arranges buffet tables with food, beverage and service items
according to standards.
- Serve food and beverages to guests.
- Thoroughly cleans location after event is completed.
- Returns food and beverages, serving equipment and utensils to
- Distributes and collects customer comment cards for catered
- Stocks, cleans and maintains catering facility and
- Ensures guests receive friendly, courteous service at all
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of complete menu and products on
- Maintains clean and safe work environment.
- Follows safety and sanitation policy and procedures at all
- Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Valid driver's license may be required; must possess or able to
obtain a valid food handler's permit and/or alcohol servers' permit
where required by state law. Associates at Bon App--tit -are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: -1113406 -[[filter4]] -
Keywords: Bon Appetit, Minneapolis , ATTENDANT, CATERING (ON-CALL), Hospitality & Tourism , Northfield, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!