Retail Administrative Assistant, Minneapolis Airport
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is seeking
a full-time Administrative Assistant to join our team at
Minneapolis Airport in Saint Paul, Minnesota. Our ideal candidate
is great at multi-tasking, anticipating needs, and staying
organized. You'll use your skills to contribute to the overall
efficiency and success of the team and guest services.
$17.50 / hour At Delaware North, we care about our associates'
professional and personal wellbeing. We have a comprehensive
benefits program designed to give our associates the comfort,
safety, and stability they need to deliver exceptional service to
our guests. All associates are eligible for benefits including
weekly pay, employee assistance program, training and development,
employee discounts, and flexible work schedules. Medical, dental,
and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and
holidays, and tuition reimbursement are available for eligible
- Support a variety of tasks while exercising judgment and
complete confidentiality, which includes answering phones and
emails, screening telephone callers, creating, typing and
proofreading routine and complex memos, agreements, documents,
letters, reports, presentations and spreadsheets.
- Provide basic administrative support which includes
coordinating activities and meetings, preparing expense reports and
processing invoices for proper delivery, arranging appointments,
and contacting team members.
- Perform routine clerical duties, such as sorting, filing,
distributing mail, making copies, and mailing routine letters.
- Prioritize work to meet deadlines with minimal guidance as to
- Coordinates vendor appointments, maintenance, and environmental
upkeep for offices.
- All other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in administrative or office
position, including experience with office administrative
procedures, use and operation of standard office equipment.
- Previous experience with variety of computer software
applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and
presentation software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal
and written communication.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing
materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division, fractions and percentages. Who We Are At
Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and
how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Minneapolis , Retail Administrative Assistant, Minneapolis Airport, Hospitality & Tourism , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!