Cashier - Chaska, MN Wholesale (Part-time)
Company: Goodwill Easter Seals Minnesota
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Position Summary:This position is responsible for quick,
efficient, and accurate ringing at the point of sale by providing
quality customer service in support of Goodwill-Easter Seals'
mission and values. A day in the life: In a typical day, a
Aftermarket Cashier can expect to...
- Customer Service: Creates a high level of customer service
throughout the store ensuring all customers experience a welcoming
- Store Operations: Follows policies and procedures and executes
directives in a timely manner.
- Services & Programs: Provides a work environment to train and
develop participants in achieving their goals.
- Safety: Help contribute to a safe, welcoming environment for
employees and customers. This includes, but is not limited to, PPE
for employees, social distancing standards, daily health checks to
prevent transmission, and contactless donations drop-off processes
at our retail locations.Job Pay & Perks:
- Work-life balance: no overnights, limited holiday hours (closed
Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter), rotating weekend shifts, and NO
late closing shifts!
- Benefits: employee discount and competitive medical, dental,
vision, life insurance and 401(k) plans.About You:Required
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to read, write, and speak English sufficiently to
communicate effectively with supervisors, employees, and
- Ability to work independently and coordinate multiple projects
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Strong attention to details
- Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to interact with a diverse population in a
- High level of initiative and self-motivation
- Perseverance and commitment to getting the job done
- Knowledge/expertise in working with persons with disadvantages
and/or disabilities and barriersPrior Experience & Education:
- 0-3 years of relevant experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.About Us:
- Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota provides education, job
training and placement services to eliminate barriers to work and
- Revenue from over 50 retail stores, along with other
contributions, supports programs throughout MN.
- We divert over 65M pounds from landfills annually and place 4
people in the workplace everyday!
- Read more about us here!Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota (GESMN)
is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse
workforce. GESMN will not discriminate against any employee or
applicant based upon a person's race, color, creed, religion,
national origin, sex, marital status, disability, status with
regard to public assistance, age, sexual or affectional
orientation, gender identity, familial status, ancestry, local
human rights commission activity, citizenship, genetic information,
protected veteran or military status, or any other protected class.
Keywords: Goodwill Easter Seals Minnesota, Minneapolis , Cashier - Chaska, MN Wholesale (Part-time), Hospitality & Tourism , Chaska, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!