Company: Brit's Pub
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionDuties and Responsibilities: Primary duties and
responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from
- Check identification of guests to verify age requirements for
purchase of alcohol.
- Communicate with guests using clear and enthusiastic words,
tone and body language at all times.
- Make guests feel appreciated through your actions.
- When possible count drinks guests are served.
- Be attentive! Offer your assistance before guests have to ask
- Work as a team with all personnel in order to maintain an
effective atmosphere and an efficient food and beverage
- Collect payment for drinks served.
- Mix ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and
bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Serve liquor, wine, and bottled or draft beer.
- Limit problems and liability related to guests' excessive
drinking by taking steps such as persuading guests to stop
drinking, or ordering taxis or other transportation for intoxicated
- Prep bar ingredients made in house (e.g. simple syrups, sweet
and sour); prep and stock all garnishes.
- Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment/ restock glassware
from the dishwasher.
- Remove recycling full of empty bottles.
- Clean bars, work areas and tables.
- Balance cash drawer when shift is completed
- Other duties as directed.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Alcohol Service Certification a plus.
- Basic mathematical skills; handle money and give correct
- Basic reading skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of beer, wine and spirits, and be familiar with
standard drink recipes
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Multi-task oriented.
- EXPERIENCE OF BARTENDING IN A FAST PACED HIGH VOLUME BAR IS A
MUST Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:This is an hourly paid
position. Days and hours of work vary according to business hours
and job requirements. Business operates seven (7) days a week; and
hours start as early as 8 AM and can go as late as 2 AM depending
on the work required. Work Culture:This role will require fast
paced service done with a smile and a high level of communication
with guests, co workers, Managers and Chefs.
Keywords: Brit's Pub, Minneapolis , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!