Company: Lifespace Communities, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Don't just live life....love life!Who wants to go to a boring
job? At Lifespace, we get paid to create memories for our
residents!Whether you are looking for a way to jump start your
culinary career, or simply the opportunity to work with great team,
this could be the right choice for you.Lifespace Communities would
like to introduce the opportunity to become a Kitchen Attendant at
Friendship Village of Bloomington, a CCRC community located in
Bloomington, MN.Friendship Village of Bloomington8100 Highwood
Dr.Bloomington, MN 55438The Kitchen Attendant is responsible for
the overall cleaning and sanitation of the kitchen and culinary
supplies. The Kitchen Attendant ensures sanitation standards are
achieved and kitchen inventory and deliveries are efficiently
organized and stored. A few other details about the role:
- Wash and sanitize pots, dishes, utensils, carts, etc. either by
mechanical washing or hand-washing.
- Stock and rotate food and non-food supplies using appropriate
- Maintain proper chemical amounts and temperatures for the dish
machine and sinks.
- Conduct close down procedures of sweeping and mopping floors,
trash removal, ensure all kitchen equipment is turned off and
storage areas are locked.
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules,
and regulations; maintain knowledge of and follows all company
policies and procedures.
- Obtain knowledge and demonstrate the principles of Living
Lifespace, person directed care and successful aging philosophies
and their inherent core values of commitment, respect, compassion,
dedication, team work and quality.
- Team member will support, actively participate and act in
accordance with the principles of the Living Lifespace service
culture and be familiar with and fluent in the language and service
pillars of Living Lifespace.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work and
meetings.And here's what you need to apply:
- No educational requirement. Must have ability to perform basic
arithmetic, understand measurements, and follow written and oral
- No experience necessary. A willingness to learn.
- Knowledgeable of proper cleaning and sanitizing techniques.
Ability to read chemical labels, monitor temperature and unsafe
- Ability to understand and follow policy and procedures of
infection control, safety rules and regulations.Ability to read,
write and speak English sufficient to perform job duties and to
interact and communicate with residents, vendors and team
members.Lifespace has enjoyed over 40 years of success and this is
just the beginning. With new opportunities, continued growth, and
the support from your Lifespace family get ready to ignite your
life and experience Living Lifespace.ORGANIZATIONAL
OVERVIEW:Lifespace Communities headquartered in West Des Moines,
Iowa, is one of the nation's largest senior living provider of
non-profit retirement communities. The organization has annual
revenue of over $340 million and employs over 3,800 team members.
Lifespace Communities is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer.Lifespace has remained true to its founding ideal: to help
create exceptional, financially sound communities where people
could enjoy a more rewarding and secure retirement. The
organization is committed to excellence and innovation in creating
communities that celebrate the lives of seniors. Lifespace serves
over 5,100 residents.
Keywords: Lifespace Communities, Inc., Minneapolis , Kitchen Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!