Company: Interlachen Country Club
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description Banquet Server Interlachen Country Club (ICC) is
accepting resumes for the position of Banquet Server. Our Banquet
Team provides exceptional service and a welcoming environment for
our members and guests at small and large club events. We are
looking for individuals who are friendly, love working on a team,
and have a passion for people to produce an experience for our
members. We believe in serving from the heart. We are looking for
teammates who embody our values of Honesty, Enthusiasm,
Anticipation, Respect, and Teamwork. Our work environment is
purpose driven, fast-paced, and focused on exceeding expectations.
Learn more about Interlachen and culture by visiting us at
workaticc.orgWhat you should know about us:Established in 1909,
Interlachen is recognized among the preeminent private family
country clubs in the nation. Most recently ranked #59 on Golf
Digest's list of Top 100 Courses in America, our golf course has
hosted several national and international championships. In
addition to golf, Interlachen's members enjoy best-in-class dining,
fitness, aquatics, racquet sports, winter recreation, family and
social events. The Club has strategically positioned itself for the
future by investing nearly $30 million in golf course and
facilities improvements over the next three years. The project
includes an Andrew Green golf course restoration, a new casual
restaurant, fitness center, racquet courts, expanded golf-focused
clubhouse, pool improvements and industry-leading spaces for our
team to do their best work.Why you should work for us: Competitive
Compensation: The hiring rate for this position is $10.50/hr plus a
portion of the service charge on all banquet Food and Beverage
sales which are pooled between all banquet team members based on
hours worked for that pay period. Leading Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible Schedules
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Discounted Chiropractic Rates
- Paid Holidays and Time and a Half Holidays
- Complimentary Uniforms
- Free Parking, On-site Parking
- Retail Shop Discounts
- Complimentary Culinary-inspired Meals and Beverages Daily
- Golf Course, Pool, and Racquet Sport Access on Select
- Team Member Appreciation and Recognition Events and AwardsWhat
you will do:
- Accurately read a Banquet Event Order (B.E.O.) and extract
necessary information for the execution of the event(s).
- Engage members and guests when appropriate to make them feel
welcomed and "at home".
- Butler service and knowledge of beverages and food items /
- Setting, serving, and clearing of served, plated meals.
- Set up, service, maintenance, and teardown of buffet, beverage
and dessert presentations.
- Set up and service of business, committee and social
- Cleaning and maintenance of all related equipment and storage
- Work efficiently both independently and in a team setting with
minimal manager oversight.
- Participate in teamwork and foster a harmonious working
- Attend and participate in scheduled annual meetings and
trainings. What we are looking for: Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a banquet serving
position. Bartending experience is a plus. Attributes
- Live in our principals: Honesty, Enthusiasm, Anticipation,
Respect, and Teamwork (HEART).
- Presentable – Able to put your best foot forward and present
yourself in a clean and professional way to our members
- Strong communication skills – Able to assess needs and desires
by communicating with our members, guests, fellow team members, and
- Team player – Able to work with a variety of people and
cooperate with team members effectively to reach a common goal
- Genuine – Possess a passion for delivering top notch service
and find everyday enjoyment in your time at work
- Efficient – Able to manage multiple tasks at once quickly and
accurately, while maintaining a calm demeanor
- Adaptable – Able to perform well in a variety of different
roles and tasks depending on the style of event Physical
- Long hours on foot, walking and standing (4-8 hours). Some
double shifts may be up to 10- 12 hours. Breaks are included.
- Repeated lifting and carrying (minimum 25-30 lbs.)
- Ability to balance and carry a fully loaded service tray
comfortably and confidently.
- Set up and tear down may require moving of heavier items such
as furniture, tables, chairs, chaffers, etc. Availability
- This position is available for part time and on-call
individuals. Team members must be willing to have flexible
schedules and must be willing to work week days, weekends, and
select holidays. Shifts will vary in length pending the type of
event(s). Interlachen Country Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and welcomes all applicants.
Keywords: Interlachen Country Club, Minneapolis , Banquet Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!