Assembly Supervisor- 1st Shift
Company: CNH Industrial
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Overview: CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services
company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which
centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company
provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and
investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case
IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture
applications from machines to implements and the digital
technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland
Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction
products that make the industry more productive. Across a history
spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a
pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and
drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of
Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's
35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace,
focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
We are currently seeking an Assembly Supervisor -1st Shift in our
manufacturing plant in Benson, MN. Responsibilities:
- Lead and direct a core team of people to meet quality and
efficiency targets vital to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Manage daily takt time to meet production goals.
- Supervise employee efficiency and provide constrictive feedback
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and
- Hire and coordinate training of new employees.
- Communicate objectives and other vital information to employees
via written postings and employee stand-up meetings.
- Understand, support and drive quality initiatives.
- Forge working relationships with peers.
- Manage time and attendance software including vacation
schedule, sick calls and employee coverage.
- Follows established procedures and drives continuous
improvement in the plant's manufacturing processes
- Resolves issues related to the organization's production,
machinery, processing and/or packaging operations.
- Other related duties as assigned. This position pays $60,000 to
$87,000 ( Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various
factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
Qualifications: The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree plus 2 or more years of manufacturing
assembly experience or High School Diploma/GED plus a minimum of 7
years of manufacturing assembly experience The ideal candidate will
- Strong assembly background
- Solid understanding of equipment and tools used in plant
- Past supervisory experience in a heavy manufacturing
environment strongly preferred
- Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and continuous improvement
- Proficiency in various systems, i.e. eTime, Excel, Word,
- General understanding of MRP/ERP, Shopfloor scheduling
- Ability to read prints and SOPs
- Understanding of hydraulics and electrical systems
- Experience maintaining and operating on a budget
- Strong problem solving, multi-tasking, and prioritization
- Experience with takt times
- Able to identify training needs and deliver necessary
- Experience building and managing schedules Compensation &
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit
(medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our
industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement
objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life
insurance, volunteer time off and much more! EEO: CNH Industrial is
an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal
"EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here . CNH Industrial
participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government
with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized
to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here. If
you need reasonable accommodation with the application process,
please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact
us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Read about our company's
commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay
transparency notice .
Keywords: CNH Industrial, Minneapolis , Assembly Supervisor- 1st Shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Pennock, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!