Merchandiser (flexible part-time)
Company: Touchpoint 360, LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionDo you enjoy an independent work environment?
This position, merchandising at Menard and Fleet Farm stores in the
Twin Cities and surrounding areas, fits well for those who want
planned-out weeks with daily schedules you set yourself.E. A.
Langenfeld, an established and exciting sales and marketing
company, is seeking an organized and self-motivated individual. The
ideal candidate must be able to commit to working 20 to 25 hours
per week. Requirements:
- Follow a route merchandising at multiple locations – primary
business days are Monday – Friday.
- This position ensures planograms are correctly merchandised and
stocked by auditing and straightening sets.
- Build and maintain relationships with all store personnel and
- Assist with store sets, resets and special projects as
- Must be able to shift priorities.
- Must be able to work independently with limited
- Larger territory with overnight travel is available.E. A.
- Flexibility in scheduling and working a route
- Competitive hourly rate
- Mileage reimbursement
- Following COVID-19 protocols
- Ability to participate in our Company's 401k plan
- Employee Assistance ProgramMust have:
- Reliable transportation – You will be working in multiple
- Valid Driver's license and car insurance
- Smart Phone
- Access to e-mailPay: From $16.00 per hourPowered by
Keywords: Touchpoint 360, LLC, Minneapolis , Merchandiser (flexible part-time), Hospitality & Tourism , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!