Customer Service Representative I
Company: CorTrust Bank
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCORTRUST BANKThe mission of this bank is to
profitably deliver high quality customer service that meets the
financial needs of our community, its businesses, and its citizens.
No line of financial services is beyond our charter.CorTrust Bank
is seeking part-time (under 20 hours) Customer Service
Representative at our Glencoe, MN location! As a CSR, incumbents
will support CorTrust's mission and business objectives by
providing prompt, efficient, and friendly service to customers in
all interactions, including accurate cash handling. Ask deeper
questions to understand customers' needs and make appropriate
service and product suggestions. Adhere to all policies and
procedures to mitigate risk as defined by the bank and management
team. Daily duties for this position include:
- Communicate professionally and courteously with clients and
adhere to phone etiquette policies.
- Understand and apply policy to accurately complete teller
transactions such as cash and check deposits, check cashing, credit
payments, savings bonds, wire transfers, and withdrawals.
- Open new deposit accounts for personal and business customers
and develop knowledge of Bank products and services to help
customers choose the correct account to fit their unique
- Recognize the needs of customers to recommend and cross-sell
additional Bank services and refer to business partners when
- Demonstrate accurate cash handling and reporting.
- Adhere to all CorTrust policies and handbooks and complete
required training to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Adapt well to changes in policy and procedures. Other duties,
responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any
time, with or without notice.Required skills & abilities:
- Possesses combination of education and experience to perform
primary duties and responsibilities of position.
- Cash handling and knowledge of banking regulations and
operations preferred, but not required.
- Adapts easily to system, process, product, and service
- Ability to demonstrate organizational commitment through
advocacy in the community, customer experience and co-worker
- Ability to reason, problem solve and think critically.
- Adept in use of personal diplomacy, influence, and fostering a
culture of mutual respect.
- Ability to understand and abide by the Bank's policies and
handbooks. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: CorTrust Bank, Minneapolis , Customer Service Representative I, Hospitality & Tourism , Glencoe, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!