Catering Event Bartender
Company: Kaskaid Hospitality
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition Type: Part Time to Full Time/
HourlyReports To: Operations Manager/ Event Manager(s)/ Lead(s) Job
DescriptionThe Bartender has the most important job in hospitality.
They are the face of a company that every guest will get to
experience firsthand what our team is all about. Servers are
expected to help with food service items, including setting up
bars, taking orders, preparing drinks; but they also help to set
the atmosphere a guest can immerse themselves into and ensure an
events success. This is an hourly paid position with business that
operates seven (7) days a week, with weekend (Friday/Saturday)
availability is a must. Duties
- Serving beverages (& sometimes food) to guests at all types of
- Event set up & tear down of all furniture, equipment,
decorations and any other items necessary.
- Communicate with guests using clear and enthusiastic words,
tone, and body language at all times. Make guests feel appreciated
through your actions.
- Be attentive and aware! Offering your assistance to guests
whenever you are at an event.
- Work with the team of catering personnel to maintain event, a
positive atmosphere and efficient food & beverage service.
- Maintain specific side-work and ensure the total cleanliness
for smooth operation of the event.
- Knowledge of how to check identification of guests to verify
age requirements for the purchase of alcohol.
- Being mindful to help limit problems and understanding the
liability related to guests' excessive drinking to help take steps
to notify management on site.
- Being able to carry/lift trays during service.
- Report to work in a neat and clean uniform. Well-groomed hair
and personal hygiene are essential.
- Other duties as directed.Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Basic reading, math & computer skills.
- Toast POS & use of credit card machines.
- Alcohol Service certification TiPs or similar
- Knowledge of beer, wine and spirits.
- Understanding food sensitivities, intolerances and
- Weekend availability, Friday & Saturdays' *required*.Other
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Activities, duties, or responsibilities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: Kaskaid Hospitality, Minneapolis , Catering Event Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!