Company: Juut Midwest, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
RESERVATION SPECIALIST JOB DESCRIPTIONSUPERVISORReservation Room
ManagerSUMMARYThe main responsibility of this position is to
provide outstanding customer service to Juut clients and perform
Reservation Room duties in accordance with Juut's performance and
service standards. The Reservation Specialist will start out In
Training, and as key tasks and responsibilities are mastered will
move through Studio, Senior, and Master levels. Key
accountabilities include accurately and efficiently managing
reservation requests via phone, text, or email, ensuring positive,
uplifting experiences for all clients, being a resource to clients
and artists, and upholding Juut's Daymaker philosophy.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities DAYMAKING
- Know, believe in, and follow through of Company purpose,
mission, values, beliefs, and guiding principles.
- Be a passionate expert: always continue to learn, serve clients
consistently, and always maintain integrity.
- Make a genuine connection - always be authentic, respectful,
compassionate, and fully present.
- Inspire an encore: always go above and beyond to give each
client an unforgettable experience and maintain enthusiasm and
- Answer incoming client calls and texts, book appointments with
proper artist or therapist through matchmaking, capture client data
completely and accurately, offer add on appointments to meet client
needs and introduce them to service offerings at Juut.
- Manage client text conversations, ensuring a high level of
satisfaction and accuracy; completeconversations that need
- Ensure confirmations are sent to clients, via text, email, or
phone call 5 days in advance.
- Follow up with clients on the cancellation list to offer
openings as they occur.
- Make follow up calls/texts to new clients within 24 hours of
their visit to Juut.KNOWLEDGE
- Responsible for ongoing product, service, and artist knowledge,
ability to answer product questions and make recommendations as a
resource for the client.
- Knowledge of artists at salon locations to include services
provided, specialties, level etc.
- Ability to reschedule and cancel appointments as
- Willingness and ability to problem solve when challenges
- Awareness of the importance of smart booking to maximize the
number of client requests we can meet.FACILITIES
- Monitor reservation room supplies and alert manager when items
- Keep the shared workspace tidy and organized.
- Additional duties as directed to support the success of the
whole; info cap, new guest referral emails, community baskets,
social media, contribution calls/texts etc.OTHER
- Ability to work during opening and closing hours and
- Attend all training, education, and meetings/huddles as
- Assist with possible other duties as assigned.
- Must remain professional at all times in demeanor,
communication, and dress (including following proper dress code
with professional looking hair and makeup). QUALIFICATIONSTo
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Willingness to take initiative and seek out ways to go above
and beyond for clients.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills, both
verbal and written.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate computer skills with a focus on accuracy in typing
(grammar, spelling, speed, etc.)
- Availability to work salon schedule - nights and weekends
- Ability to interact in a positive and productive manner while
fostering a team-based environment.
- Willingness to serve as a conduit between the guests and the
salon team in a professional and engaged manner.EDUCATION, TRAINING
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Some exposure to hospitality, salon, or call center business
preferred.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTSWhile performing the duties of this
job, the employee will be required to:
- Walk, sit, bend and squat
- Talk and hear
- Grab, pull or bend items
- Lift and/or carry up to 10 lbs.
- View items at a close or distant range
- Stand and sit for extended periods of timeWORKING CONDITIONS
- Call Center environment Note: Job Descriptions are not
exhaustive lists of all skills, responsibilities, or efforts
associated with a position. They reflect principal job elements
essential for performing the job and evaluating performance.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or
otherwise, other than as "at will" relationship. PI176964821
Keywords: Juut Midwest, Inc., Minneapolis , Reservation Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!