Sous Chef, Full-Time
Location: Maple Plain
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you a cook who has both strong culinary skills as well as
management skills? If so, we want you to join our team!Haven Homes
is hiring a creative Full-Time Sous Chef to join our beautiful
campus with highly trained professional, caring, and dedicated
staff. Your passion for cooking nutritious and appetizing meals
will be highly valued by our residents. In addition to generous
benefits, we are offering a $1,000 Bonus!This is a Full-Time,
benefit eligible position working a varying schedule including
every other weekend.Sous Chef responsibilities:
- Deliver exceptional service to residents by leading and
motivating team members to provide fast, friendly and excellent
customer service to all guests.
- Oversee food quality and specialty diets.
- Prepare and cook meals to ensure adherence to recipes and
quality standards. This will also include feature/specials and
- Coordinate the department schedule of servers and cooks.
- Collaborate with Executive Chef on menu planning and take note
of special diet requests.
- Complete inventory control and ordering.
- Inspect kitchen for conformance to government and company
safety and sanitation requirements.
- Participate in meetings and required training to maintain
regulatory standards of food service at the community.
- Perform additional tasks as required.Sous Chef skills and
- 3-5 years cooking experience in institutional and/or quantity
cooking equivalent preferred, Minimum of 2 years cooking
- ServSafe Certified required.
- Basic knowledge of specialty diets.
- Leadership and team building skills.
- Good quality control measures and inventory management skills
- Ability to speak and read English.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced
environment with others.Cassias Response to COVID-19:Cassia is
serious about your safety and healthit is our number one priority.
We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning &
disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing)
and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every
shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our
own A&E Pharmacy.About Us:Join our professional team at our
award-winning facility! Haven Homes is the proud recipient of the
2020 Pinnacle Employee and Customer Experience awards. We take
pride in making you feel like you are a part of our family when you
join our team. We want all of our employees to succeed and we
support them in any way we can.Our community is in western Hennepin
County in Maple Plain located on Highway 12. A short drive and
you'll be in this quaint town and wonderful community. Wayzata is
just 8 miles away, Plymouth and Minnetonka 15 miles, St. Louis Park
16 and Minneapolis is 21 miles.Cassia, an affiliation between
Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization
with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in
need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are
most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our
management team and invite you to apply to learn more!#cassiaEOE/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly
EmployerPowered by JazzHR
Keywords: Cassia, Minneapolis , Sous Chef, Full-Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Maple Plain, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!