Company: Footprint Solutions
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Description: Traveling MerchandiserBenefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Personal Days
- $50 early sign on Bonus
- $100 referral bonus
- Paid Training
- 401k PlanCompensation
- $25 Per Diem
- Door-to-Door Mileage reimbursement
- Travel Time CompensationDescriptionNation-Wide TravelerHourly,
Non-exempt: Both Temporary and Permanent Full Time Work AvailableAs
a nationally recognized company and industry leader for over 20
years Footprint Solutions takes pride in partnering with well-known
retailers to provide them with total onsite management
capabilities. We perform both merchandising and installation
services within our customer's retail space making us a
one-stop-shop for their remodeling, conversion and everyday
merchandising needs.The Traveling Merchandiser will play an
essential role in our brand partnership connection while helping
our retail customers manage and display their products.
Merchandisers may implement plan-o-gram updates, stock displays or
shelves, complete surveys, and audits, assist in store remodels, or
tag products with security materials among other responsibilities.
Traveling Merchandisers will be scheduled to assist with projects
in need and Footprint will book travel accommodations required. You
will work independently or part of a team with a predetermined
schedule created by Footprint.This position will report directly to
a remote District Manager, but you will work independently onsite
at our retailer locations.Footprint is an equal opportunity
employer that is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Step into a job that is right for you with Footprint Solutions.
- Willing to travel the U.S.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Independent thinker, problem solver and decision maker.
- Merchandising, Retail or applicable experience preferred.
- Smart phone technology knowledge preferred.
- Ability to work remotely and on a timely basis when accepting,
scheduling, and reporting on store visits along with work hours,
photos, and travel expenses.
- Highly ethical in all work practices.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Driver's License and Auto Insurance Required.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned.Physical requirements:
- Must be willing to travel 50% or more of the time.
- Able to meet the physical demands of the job.
- Reaching, bending, crouching, kneeling, walking.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.PM21
Keywords: Footprint Solutions, Minneapolis , Traveling Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!