CNA - HHA
Company: Almost Family
Location: Eau Claire
Posted on: November 13, 2019
Hiring for per diem Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) / Home
Health Aides (HHAs) in the Eau Claire area - offering Flexible
Schedules, Free CPR training, and Weekly Pay!
The per diem Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) / Home Health Aide
(HHA) in Eau Claire, WI can perform the basic life skills necessary
to keep a household functioning. May also provide companionship,
monitor safety, and run errands or transport the clients to
appointments and shopping.
Easy apply. Apply in less than 3 minutes!
It's all about helping people.
At Almost Family, we make sure you have the support you need to
provide exceptional care to patients in the comfort of their home.
We're part of LHC Group, one of the nation's largest home care
1. High school diploma or GED preferred
2. Basic life skills
3. Informal experience with assisting the elderly preferred
4. Desire to work with seniors and other adults with
5. Able to communicate with clients/families and emergency systems
6. Able to work with minimal supervision
1. Works under the supervision of the Case Coordinator, Clinical
Manager, or Agency Director with working hours being established on
a case-by-case basis.
2. Performs tasks only as assigned in a written care plan
3. Performs routine household tasks as assigned in a written care
b. Changing linens
c. Dusting and vacuuming
d. Cleaning the bathroom
e. Cleaning the kitchen, doing dishes
f. Taking out trash
g. Other household chores as assigned that do not require strenuous
effort (cleaning a closet, sweeping the porch, etc.)
h. Run errands
i. Meal preparation (grocery planning and shopping)
j. NOTE: duties do not include heavy housework such as washing
windows, moving furniture, other chores requiring climbing ladders,
4. Practices universal precautions, basic home safety, and utilizes
good body mechanics
5. Understands and can implement emergency protocols
6. Provides companionship
7. Maintains records as required:
a. Documents tasks preformed with each visit
b. Keeps accurate time records
8. Notifies supervisor of significant changes to the client's
situation, accidents, damage to the client's property, requests to
perform services not included on the assignments, requests to
change hours, etc.
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
---it---s all about helping people,--- and we live by those words
today. It---s our mission to provide exceptional care and
unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their
trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part
of the LHC Group family, you---re choosing a career path that will
challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.Every day,
all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people.
There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the
patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this
because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist.
It---s our purpose.--
Keywords: Almost Family, Minneapolis , CNA - HHA, Healthcare , Eau Claire, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!