Company: Thomas Allen Inc.
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Thomas Allen is Hiring for a Licensed Practical Nurse!
LOCATION: Crystal, MN
* Monday - Friday 7am - 3pm
* E/O Friday & Saturday 11pm - 7am
* E/O Saturday & Sunday 3pm - 11pm
JOB SUMMARY: As an LPN at our Group Home in Crystal, you will have
the primary responsibility of providing medical services,
supportive medical guidance, supervision, and service outcome plan
implementation to 4 individuals who are low-functioning and with
high medical needs.
* Reposition individuals served according to individual Health Care
or Coordinated Service and Support Plans
* Assist with laundry and light household cleaning
* Log and ensure that medication and other medical plans are
followed, passing medications, and reviewing and updating
* Taking telephone orders, faxing orders, and ordering medications
* Accompany individuals served to medical appointments
* Monitor vital signs, perform respiratory therapy, physical
therapy, administer shots, suctioning, etc.
* Monitor and maintain proper functioning of gastrostomy tubes,
catheters, feeding tubes and pumps, and other specific medical
* Assist with ADLs such as self-care, preparing meals, providing
transportation, and budgeting
* Other duties as assigned by the RN Consultant or Program
* Minnesota State issued LPN license
* At least one year of experience working with persons with
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs and perform a 2-person
* Willing to commit to and implement person-centered supports
* Department of Human Services background clearance
* Valid driver's license, acceptable driving record, and proof of
auto insurance required
* Must be 18 years or older
* Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and
To view other open positions, click here.
Thomas Allen, Inc. is a social services agency that provides
person-centered services to individuals with disabilities. Proudly,
we offer a diverse array of services including residential group
home support, case management, and guardianship.
Thomas Allen is known as a reputable and growing agency that
delivers trusted and dependable services, which is made possible
through the talent, skills, and commitment shared by a team of over
700 employees. As our agency continues to grow, we are looking for
team members who are passionate about providing respectful and
responsive services that empower those we support to live
meaningful and purposeful lives.
Keywords: Thomas Allen Inc., Minneapolis , LPN, Healthcare , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!