Registered Nurse, Community
Company: Mental Health Resources
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Health Resources, Inc.
hope, health and recovery for those affected by mental illness
See what employees have to say
about working at MHR!
Mental Health Resources, Inc. is an Equal
Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We embrace
inclusion, and employees who reflect the population we serve. We
applications from all qualified candidates including women,
veterans, and people who have disabilities.
Registered Nurse, Community-Based Mental Health
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) with a passion for helping
individuals recovering from serious and persistent mental illness?
opportunity is for you!
This exciting community-based nursing position provides
professional nursing services to individuals in the Targeted Case
and FIT programs. This position provides assertive nursing
involvement in the
delivery of person-centered care, including visitation and
observation of the
person, community living skills training and other services as
dictated by the
service plan and acted upon by the treatment team. The nursing
component of the
service plan is implemented by telephone and through face-to-face
the individual in his/her residence or other community
In this position you will:
- Administer medications, document response, maintain
medication lists, and report and document medication
- Provide motivational strategies to engage individuals in
consistent with their stage of change and develop therapeutic
individuals that respect boundaries.
- Assess the individual's medical and nursing needs and make
for the individualized service plan.
- Provide education regarding mental illness, physical health
chronic disease management, wellness, relapse prevention and
individuals, families, and team members.
- Advocate for individuals to assure implementation of
interventions, assure protection of rights and privacy, and assure
individuals understand the complaint and grievance
- Refer and connect individuals with medical, psychiatric and
providers. Coordinate with pharmacies to ensure accurate and timely
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all psychiatric and medical
provide additional coordination, advocacy, or intervention as
Education and Experience
Current Minnesota RN license. Two years of experience in
community-based mental health with adults recovering from mental
combination of equivalent experience and training.
A few benefits offered by MHR include:
day schedule, no weekends, no on-call
- Intensive two week initial orientation program AND on-going
in-house training program
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and employee
- $720 annual employer contribution to a Health Savings
- Up to 6% employer contribution to retirement plan
- 9 paid holidays and 18 days accrued PTO during your first
- iPhone and laptop computer provided
- Annual performance-based pay increases
- $2000 hiring bonus
- Pay starting at $60,000/year with increases based on
education/experience + mileage reimbursement
- MHR is a tobacco free workplace promoting health & wellness for
the individuals we serve and our employees.
Keywords: Mental Health Resources, Minneapolis , Registered Nurse, Community, Healthcare , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!