Strategic Account Executive - Healthcare
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Since defining the field service management market over 20 years ago, ClickSoftware continues to lead the space empowering the world's most demanding service organizations to optimize the full potential of every service interaction. As a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management six years in a row, our solutions provide our customers with a new competitive edge to drive customer lifetime value and operational efficiency.
ClickSoftware's field service solutions are used by enterprises across the globe, including leading utility, telecommunications, capital equipment, and healthcare companies like Sempra, Deutsche Telecom, Diebold Nixdorf and Kincare.
We are expanding our Sales Team to build the bench strength of our global organization if you aspire to join our team, please continue on
ClickSoftware provides a compelling and rewarding opportunity for a Strategic Sales Professional in the Healthcare Industry with a proven track record exceeding quota in enterprise technology sales. As an experienced Account Executive, you thrive off big challenges and aim to be the best in everything you do. Your main responsibility is to work with some of our most strategic customers, drive sales revenue and develop the pipeline and foundation for future growth. You will target new business, both directly and indirectly, assume existing customer accounts and work with our partners. You'll work closely with the regional VP of Sales to define the territory strategy and be empowered to execute it. This is a strong leadership role and requires individual excellence to demonstrate this on a situational and strategic basis. You'll be responsible to build and execute a territory plan. At your disposal, you'll have internal resources to help sell effectively at all levels of the client organization. As you're building foundations for future revenues, you'll also be expected to monitor and record all sales related activity to each account or prospect.
What We're Looking For
- Someone with 15+ yrs. software and solution selling experience, including licenses and professional services experience with Cloud SaaS strongly preferred
- Healthcare Industry experience required - Medical Device Sales specifically
- A consistent track record of goal attainment and overachievement in your territory - should have a track record of closing 7-figure and 8-figure deals.
- Experience with business application sales in a complex selling environment selling directly and through several strategic partners
- The keen ability to link client business needs and reframe the way the client views their business based on the solutions we sell
- Proven ability to build a strategic and concise territory plan and execute according to plan
- Intensity to surface and cultivate opportunities; tenacious commitment to prospecting and building sales pipeline
- Effectively able to cultivate champions across the customer's organization
- Uses value-based selling to create customer business outcomes and defensible proof points
- Dynamic, self-motivated, creative thinker with an appreciation of corporate goals
- An exceptional communicator- someone who is articulate, confident, self-aware and personable
- Experience selling CRM, ERP, HCM, or WFM preferred
- Salesforce.com experience is ideal
- A road warrior! Travel is up to 75% across North America
- Someone who is competitive with a desire to out-perform colleagues and surpass targets
Benefits of this Position
- A competitive salary awaits the right candidate, along with annual President's Club trips for top performers
- An un-capped commission structure allows you great earning potential
- Being on the front line to drive the company forward, you'll be armed with every supporting resource available within the company as well as externally through world-class training programs (including Force Management)
- You'll be rewarded for closing multi-million-dollar deals
- Your role is more than creating meaningful relationships and hunting down targeted accounts, it's about forging strategic partnerships with global-leading companies who value both what you and ClickSoftware can do to help grow their business and outperform their competitors
- Your resume will be super-charged, attributable to working for a Gartner Award winning, global technology company based in Boston - the heart of the United States' technology hub!
Keywords: ClickSoftware, Minneapolis , Strategic Account Executive - Healthcare, Healthcare , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!