Travel Registered Nurse Minnesota RN Jobs (Minnetonka,MN)
Company: HealthCare Traveler Jobs
Posted on: July 13, 2018
Hiring for Registered Nurses OnlySeasonal Nationwide HealthCare Traveler RN Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.Job Description:Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every dayThe HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- starts available ASAP Tired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application?One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agenciesBoth Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomedGet the information you require to make informed decisions from theHealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencieswith one free, quick & short \"\"\"\"More Information Request\"\"\"\"Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request FormJob Requirements:
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses. Seasonal & Critical Need RN Travel Assignment Specialties: HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses. Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, care, ccu, domiciliary, neonatal, nurse rn, registered nurse, staff nurse, surgery
Keywords: HealthCare Traveler Jobs, Minneapolis, Travel Registered Nurse Minnesota RN Jobs (Minnetonka,MN), Healthcare, Minnetonka, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!