Company: Brookdale Home Health Minnesota
Posted on: September 21, 2023
We are hiring for a Registered Nurse (RN). At Brookdale Home
Health, a part of LHC Group, we embrace a culture of caring,
belonging, and trust and enjoy the meaningful connections that come
from it: for the whole patient, their families, each other, and the
communities we serve it truly is all about helping people. You can
find a home for your career here.As a Registered Nurse, you can
- flexibility for true work-life balance
- opportunities for career growth
- the ability to build trusted nurse-patient relationships
- employee-focused wellness and support programsIf you love
nursing and want to strengthen your experience, this is a great
opportunity for you.
The Registered Nurse (RN) in Home Health provides and directs
provisions of nursing care to patients in their homes as prescribed
by the physician and in compliance with applicable laws,
regulations, and agency policies. The Registered Nurse coordinates
total plan of care with other health care professionals involved in
care and helps to achieve and maintain continuity of patient care
by planning and exchanging information with physician, agency
personnel, patient, family, and community resources. All done
within a Point of Care setting.
- Provides clinical services within the scope of practice, as
defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in
accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other
members of the health care team.
- Makes the initial and/or comprehensive nursing evaluation
visit, determines primary focus of care, develops the plan of care
within State specific guidelines, and submits accurate, complete,
and timely documentation, per policy.
- Regularly evaluates and re-evaluates (as warranted by changes
in condition but at least every 60 days) the patient's nursing
- Performs patient comprehensive assessments at designated time
points and develops the appropriate POC, in collaboration with
- Ensures patients meet home health eligibility and medical
necessity guidelines as defined by payer source.
- Initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions
to the plan of care in collaboration with the physician and other
health care professionals involved in care.
- Current RN licensure in state of Minnesota
- Current CPR certification
- Current Drivers License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation LHC Group is committed
to a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion and is an
equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally
other protected characteristic Associated topics: bsn,
cardiothoracic, intensive care, neonatal, nurse, nurse clinical,
psychiatric, registed, staff nurse, transitional
Keywords: Brookdale Home Health Minnesota, Minneapolis , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!