Registered Nurse - Home Care - Part-time
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Visit / Admissions RN - Home Care: - -Enjoy -independence and
flexibility -in the field to visit patients one on one to help them
remain safe in their homes.Hours: - -Part-time - - - Days - - - 16
- 24 Hours per week
Enjoy some of these notable benefits:
- Pay: - $36 - $43/hour
- Mileage Reimbursement -
- Scrubs Allowance
- Recognition Programs
- Free Education Courses
- Locally owned and operatedBecome a part of Interim HealthCare
- Work with an amazing group of people!
- Get the opportunity to see patients in their home environment
to get a true representation of each patients' needs.
- Flexible scheduling of patient visits.
- Be a part of a company that has been -improving people's lives
-for more than 40 years.A few must-haves for this position: -
- Graduate of an accredited school for RN and licensed to
practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Minnesota.
- Able to travel within a geographic area serviced by the office.
-Valid drivers license -and proof of auto insurance is
- Minimum of twelve (12) months experience.
- Experience in acute care or home health environment
- Current CPR certification required.
- Experience in Home Care to include OASIS; minimum one (1) year
experience preferred.Some functions of what you would do as a
- Ability to assess and determine appropriate wound care
including obtaining MD orders.
- Responsible for making decisions based on individual
educational preparation and experience as a registered nurse.
- Responsible for timely communication to the appropriate
registered nurse, supervisor and other staff members regarding the
patient's condition. Communication includes immediate methods of
communication when indicated.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation of patient services
to reflect and create the plan of care.If you are interested in
this fantastic opportunity, apply now!Visit our website for more
information: -https://twincitiesmn.interimhealthcare.com/ -Mission,
Vision and Values of Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities:Interim
HealthCare of the Twin Cities offers a wide variety of home care
ranging from skilled nursing, physical therapy and other licensed
health care services, which help -with the every day tasks that let
people continue living at home where they are most comfortable.
Additionally, we provide hospice care in the home that can make
loved ones as comfortable as possible and provide support to the
family, allowing them to concentrate on spending quality time
together. Interim's mission is firmly rooted in its long tradition
of helping people maintain their safety, independence and dignity
in an environment of mutual respect and compassion. Interim
HealthCare's mission -- Improving People's Lives.EEO M/F/D/VInterim
HealthCare of the Twin Cities -provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants -without regard
to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, disability or veteran status. This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. The company
is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
If you believe that you need reasonable accommodation in order to
apply due to the fact that you have a disability, we request that
you notify the company so that we can assist you where
appropriate.All offers of employment are contingent upon successful
completion of a criminal background check, reference checks, and
drug screening. - -All employees must have COVID-19 vaccination -OR
an approved religious/medical exemption.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Minneapolis , Registered Nurse - Home Care - Part-time, Healthcare , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...