Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Elim Wellspring, a 4-star rated, 106-bed senior care campus, -is
hiring Part-Time and Full-Time -Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
-to join our team. In addition to generous benefits, we're offering
a $10,000 -Bonus! We have a new pay scale!We're a short drive away
from the following cities: Cambridge, Zimmerman, Dalbo, Elk River,
Milaca, Pease, Foreston, and St. Cloud. -There are Part-Time and
Full-Time, PMs and Overnight -positions available working varied
schedules including every other weekend. There is a $5.00 / hour
shift differential after 7:00 pm -Benefits: -
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Tuition Discount Opportunities/ Scholarships/ Student Loan
Forgiveness (site specific, ask for details)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403(b) or 401(k) with employer match
- Healthcare, dental, health savings, vision, life, disability, &
flex spending options for Full-Time employees
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance for Full-Time Employees
- Employee Discount Program
- Longevity Recognition, Paid Volunteer Time, and Mentorship
- Collaborative and Inclusive Work Culture
- Employee Assistance Program with free confidential
counseling/coaching for self and family membersLicensed Practical
Nurse (LPN) responsibilities:
- Displays a courteous attitude and respect for all residents,
families, and staff.
- Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with
physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manages medications, supplies, and equipment including
ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in
accordance with policies and procedures.
- Documents care using computerized medication administration and
- Notifies Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family
members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes
follow up action as necessary.
- Performs additional duties as required.Licensed Practical Nurse
(LPN) skills and requirements:
- Current MN Nursing License required.
- Must be CPR certified.
- Experience in Long Term Care preferred.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
- Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the
U.S. If you need a sponsorship of employment or -a Visa, please
contact our international partner, WorldWide Health Staff at for
consideration and let them know you saw this posting in a job for
Cassia. Location: -Elim Wellspring is a part of Cassia and is
located in Greater MN. -Address: -701 First St., Princeton, MN
55371About Us:Here at Elim Wellspring, we take pride in being a
leader in long term care by implementing innovative care practices.
We use cutting-edge technology! Our staff enjoy using iPhones for
charting and iPads for visits and meetings. We care about our staff
and want all of our employees to succeed. We will support you in
any way we can! Staff enjoy our mentoring program and we love to
promote from within - there's plenty of room to grow in your career
here! A lot has changed since we opened our doors in 1927 as the
first Elim Care campus, but the compassionate care we provide for
our residents has stayed the same. Don't wait and miss this
wonderful opportunity to join our team!Cassia is a faith-based,
nonprofit organization with over 200 years of experience caring for
those in need. Our Mission is to foster fullness of life for older
adults in the spirit of Christ's love. We take pride in providing
compassionate care for our residents by embracing our eight values
and service standards: Compassion, Integrity, Excellence,
Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect and Collaboration.At
Cassia, you will be empowered to foster fullness of life for those
we serve. Cassia will support your career goals and celebrate your
passions. If you are seeking a career experience where you will
have fun, be challenged, and recognized for your individuality,
Cassia is the answer. I AM Cassia... Are You?Cassia is an equal
employment opportunity/affirmative action & veteran friendly
employer.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Cassia, Minneapolis , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Princeton, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...