OB/GYN; Osceola Medical Center, Osceola, Wisconsin
Posted on: March 19, 2023
We are searching for a full-time, BC/BE OB/GYN Physician to join
our talented team at Osceola Medical Center!
- Must be BC/BE
- Must be able to perform C-Sections
- Partner with Family Medicine Physicians on deliveries
- Focus of this practice will be general OB/GYN
- Ample opportunities to develop areas of interest such as
surgical GYN procedures
- Experienced physicians as well as new grads welcome to
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Supportive, patient-centered practice HealthPartners provides
an inclusive environment that encourages new ways of thinking,
celebrates differences and recognizes hard work. Health care isn t
just about who treats you, who pays for it or the innovation that
makes it all work. It s about being a partner for all of it. A
partner for good.
- IBM Watson Health 15 Top Health System
- Commitment to sustainability
- Top rated health plan
- Everyone welcome, included and valued Osceola Medical Center
has a rich history dating back to its founding in 1932. Throughout
growth, expansion, a new facility and the creation of this campus,
OMC s character has remained the same: to inspire and improve the
health and well-being of our community through home-town customer
service, quality health care and strategic partnerships. Osceola
Medical Center, and its affiliates, provide health and wellness to
the community with a caring and friendly staff. As employees of
HealthPartners, physicians in The Valley reap the benefits of a
small community and the security of one of the largest medical
groups in the Upper Midwest. HealthPartners offers a competitive
salary, an excellent benefits package and paid malpractice.
Keywords: HealthPartners, Minneapolis , OB/GYN; Osceola Medical Center, Osceola, Wisconsin, Healthcare , Osceola, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...