Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP/BC)
Company: Michigan Chapter American Academy of Pediatrics.
Posted on: March 19, 2023
We offer Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners:
- Flexible work schedules. Full-time and part-time (20 hours
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no
- Compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance. Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners are a
critical part of our clinical team. We???re seeking Psychiatric
Nurse Practitioners that are:
- Fully licensed in Minnesota BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as
- Minimum of 3 year of experience as a PMHNP At LifeStance
Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities
with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a
lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in
mental healthcare. Thank you for taking the time to explore a
career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group
in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Psychiatric Nurse
Practitioners in the area, who are passionate about patient care
and committed to clinical excellence. LifeStance is growing in
Minnesota! We are opening new locations throughout the year.
Currently, we have outpatient clinics in Anoka, Apple Valley,
Bloomington, Brooklyn Park, Centerville, Eden Prairie, Maple Grove,
Maplewood, and St. Paul. Compensation range $201,000 - $259,000
annually + LTIP (stock award) + Sign on bonus (full-time) + Full
benefits Please apply today or contact me directly to learn more.
Joe Leyva Director, Practice Development LifeStance Health, Inc.
email@example.com 574-302-4633 About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services
focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for
children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental
health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its
500+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine
offering. The company employs over 5,000 psychiatrists,
psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed
therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at . LifeStance
Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and
are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for
all our employees.
Keywords: Michigan Chapter American Academy of Pediatrics., Minneapolis , Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP/BC), Healthcare , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...